ADVERTISEMENT

Dabo goes OFF on a poor SOB named Tyler

Doubt that was even a real fan. If you are an actual fan of a team whose coach has won 10+ games 12 seasons in a row prior to this one, including 2 nattys and playing for 4 in 5 years, you a real serious douche canoe.
Edit: if you are a real fan and feel the need to call in like that is what I meant to say

Last edited:
Reactions: FissionReaction
Ok had been a little late in a few threads today. Should read the board
And you should learn how to type in english above a 3rd grade level. I guess we're all critics, huh? If it was a double post please accept my most heartfelt apology. I hope you can find the strength to go on.

Have a small bit of a soft spot for Dabo....for a few years there, he was the only thing standing between those Alabama goons and a steel grip on the playoffs/national championships.

Doubt that was even a real fan. If you are an actual fan of a team whose coach has won 10+ games 12 seasons in a row prior to this one, including 2 nattys and playing for 4 in 5 years, you a real serious douche canoe.
Edit: if you are a real fan and feel the need to call in like that is what I meant to say
I remember during the 80's when there was a vocal contingent that wanted to get rid of Osborne. He was winning at least nine every year when that meant something and primarily only losing to the tip-top teams. It drove me crazy but as we can see on this board, there are a lot of moron fans.

This makes me like Dabo more. I'll bet Tyler hasn't told anyone that he's the one who called in.

I just assumed everyone down south has a Dabo in the family.
ew.gif

Guess old Dabo isn't liking entitled Clemson fans calling in to his radio show to question his salary! Kinda funny, kinda cringe:

I didn't listen to all of it, but I agree wholeheartedly with what he was trying to say albeit without tact. There are too many critics and not enough fans these days. And it is part of the problem. It's a part of the problem at Clemson as well as the losing programs. Heck, Nebraska hasn't even qualified for the Playtex Tampon Bowl in the last eight years and there are people on here calling for the first year coach to be fired.

Reactions: mgbreis
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT