ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado Football

Rod65

Walk On
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2004
Going out to Boulder for Thanksgiving and have tickets to the Buffaloes vs. Utes game on Saturday. Colorado has had a good hear so far and has a pretty good coach. Rumor is he is being considered for the head coach at LSU. Any insights on the Colorado Buffaloes that I can take with me?

Going out to Boulder for Thanksgiving and have tickets to the Buffaloes vs. Utes game on Saturday. Colorado has had a good hear so far and has a pretty good coach. Rumor is he is being considered for the head coach at LSU. Any insights on the Colorado Buffaloes that I can take with me?

Please don't yell Sal Aunese is did Go Big RedWinking.. You lucky dog wish I Could go with you, it is without a doubt one the top venues and environment in College football The scenery is breath taking.

they havnt had a sellout in years. last saturday they had 48000---

be prepared for some drunken rowdies, esp if you are near the student sections
hope Utah prevails

Reactions: StrongArm517
Buffs probably are not the 10th best team in the country but what McIntyre has done there is remarkable. I don't think people remember what an absolute dumpster fire he inherited from the Hawkins and Embree eras.
And now the same people who swore McIntyre was a bad hire who would never produce a .500 team will swear it's all due to a weak schedule. And the same gasbags who bitched about him not giving a scholarship to the gritty two-star from Smoky Hill High claim that his recruits don't have impressive enough offer sheets.
Frankly I don't see McIntyre leaving this year, but I suppose it could happen. He doesn't seem like a guy who would be wowed by the SEC, but we'll see. He played at Vanderbilt so there might be some regional ties there.
CU-Utah should be a good game. Utes are out of the division title race so they might be flat. But CU lost a couple really good players to injury yesterday and I don't know their status. I might go if I get back to Colorado in time, but not sure about that yet. Have fun and enjoy the game.

Last edited:
Believe he is a very very good coach. Took freaking San Jose state and made something out of them. Now has turned CU around, (although I think legal weed really does help recruiting there.) Hope he leaves soon. Live in Colorado and can't stand the Buffs thinking theyr'e good. Such a chitty fan base doesn't deserve it.

If you drink enough and smoke enough herb you'll pass for every other CU fan young or old.

How to be a Buff fan:
1) Boo the other team
2) After the fight song, the chant is "F*ck 'em up, F*ck 'em up. Go CU!" Don't worry who's sitting next to or in front of you.
3) Bring marshmallows.

Reactions: Frozone
Please don't yell Sal Aunese is did Go Big RedWinking.. You lucky dog wish I Could go with you, it is without a doubt one the top venues and environment in College football The scenery is breath taking.
I saw the Rolling Stones at Folsom Field in October 1981 (Tattoo You Tour). Buffs must have had a bye or been away. Beautiful fall weather, beautiful scenery, awesome concert. One of those times of your life you remember always.

I saw the Rolling Stones at Folsom Field in October 1981 (Tattoo You Tour). Buffs must have had a bye or been away. Beautiful fall weather, beautiful scenery, awesome concert. One of those times of your life you remember always.

Folsom is a wonderful place to see a football game or a concert. In the early 80's I did both. Saw The Who, Jethro Tull, and John Cougar in October of 1982 there. It was a poor set up for John Cougar as no one wanted to see him that came for The Who's farewell tour backed by Tull, but was a wonderful experience all the same.

The football games I went to were a blur of booze, cheap tickets, and weed :) We literally got in for just a couple dollars a head, and were allowed to take a cooler with all kinds of beverages in.

CU really sucked then, now the fans just suck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT