ADVERTISEMENT

Coach SubPrime

I don't get the connection to having a son who will be a high draft pick as an offset to acting like a total dick. How hard is it to be respectful and wish a kid well and say all the right things. You know, be an adult?
It’s just who prime is, look at how him and his kid were going after an FCS kid. They have no class at all and they should be embarrassed of how he carries himself there..

But anyways I’m not sure what everyone else thinks, but I’m definitely tired of seeing posts about him over here, guy seriously lives rent free with some people… don’t pay him any attention and he’ll drive himself crazy trying to get it.

I don't get the connection to having a son who will be a high draft pick as an offset to acting like a total dick. How hard is it to be respectful and wish a kid well and say all the right things. You know, be an adult?
When combining with evidence from this board. It’s a Coloradan thing. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I can understand it and still see it as childish and inappropriate. Dude came from rough place. Spent his early life working to prove people wrong. Even after everything he's achieved, he's still that insecure kid that absolutely must clap back and be in the fray. Silence is loss for emotionally stunted narcissists. He just HAS to be what you see on Twitter. He cannot change, its too late.
And yes, we as a fanbase are way too invested in Deion's failure. But Deion is absolutely accomplishing what he set out to do: Find A D1 school that would allow him to put his kids on display for scouts each week. Deion has already succeeded in his mind. Twelve losses, a bare cupboard, none of that matters to him. Its collateral Damage.
The goals here are different enough that we really don't have time to entertain the vomit coming from Boulder.

I can understand it and still see it as childish and inappropriate. Dude came from rough place. Spent his early life working to prove people wrong. Even after everything he's achieved, he's still that insecure kid that absolutely must clap back and be in the fray. Silence is loss for emotionally stunted narcissists. He just HAS to be what you see on Twitter. He cannot change, its too late.
And yes, we as a fanbase are way too invested in Deion's failure. But Deion is absolutely accomplishing what he set out to do: Find A D1 school that would allow him to put his kids on display for scouts each week. Deion has already succeeded in his mind. Twelve losses, a bare cupboard, none of that matters to him. Its collateral Damage.
The goals here are different enough that we really don't have time to entertain the vomit coming from Boulder.
Collateral damage is a interesting viewpoint.

There are many people in America of all races that admire the athletic Deion Sanders family but do not care to be like them or talk like them.

There are many people in America of all races that admire the athletic Deion Sanders family but do not care to be like them or talk like them.
Dog Business GIF by lilcozynostril

No class for sure but you have to admit his kid does look really good as a QB. I guarantee he will look good on Sundays too. Someone will pick him up. I think we need to beat them this fall before talking trash.

We don't need to win, we need to really beat the shit out of em.
That's my sentiment but I've gotten criticism on this board for wanting to focus on football as opposed to relishing our comparative spring game attendance figures.

No class for sure but you have to admit his kid does look really good as a QB. I guarantee he will look good on Sundays too. Someone will pick him up. I think we need to beat them this fall before talking trash.
I think Shedeur is an NFL talent but he would be way better off playing fior a different program. He’s not going to progress as an NFL prospect in that playground offense where he’s running for his life most of the time.

I think Shedeur is an NFL talent but he would be way better off playing fior a different program. He’s not going to progress as an NFL prospect in that playground offense where he’s running for his life most of the time.
With the hits he's taking at CU he better pray he goes to a team with a halfway decent oline or his shelf life might not be real long. Just imagine if he played P5 from start. He also holds the ball way to long looking for big plays. NFL players will crush him if he does that in the NFL.

With the hits he's taking at CU he better pray he goes to a team with a halfway decent oline or his shelf life might not be real long. Just imagine if he played P5 from start. He also holds the ball way to long looking for big plays. NFL players will crush him if he does that in the NFL.
I agree, and he’s not learning anything playing in that offense. He’ll get a shot at the NFL but he’ll be totally unprepared.

No way he will be a top 10 pick.

Probably mid 2nd round. Unless CU has a decent season, which isn’t going happen. Also could fall way down and/or out of the draft completely. Or CU could go 2-10 and he clearly displays character issues that scare teams away, he could get injured, lots of things could derail his NFL potential.

Probably mid 2nd round. Unless CU has a decent season, which isn’t going happen. Also could fall way down and/or out of the draft completely. Or CU could go 2-10 and he clearly displays character issues that scare teams away, he could get injured, lots of things could derail his NFL potential.
Out of the draft completely? No way.

He has the God given ability to be an elite QB. Has he ever had a coach force him to be better and overcome hard times in a practice, game, season? Dad hasn’t done that. Front runner mentality won’t get him a long career his skills could and should produce

Out of the draft completely? No way.

So you think if he suffers a significant injury (at some point in the season) CU goes 2-10 and in the process he displays clear character issues (dealing with adversity), he’ll still get drafted…? (not saying any of this will happen) Maybe, cause he’s Deion’s kid I guess. 🤷‍♂️

So you think if he suffers a significant injury (at some point in the season) CU goes 2-10 and in the process he displays clear character issues (dealing with adversity), he’ll still get drafted…? (not saying any of this will happen) Maybe, cause he’s Deion’s kid I guess. 🤷‍♂️
The whole family already displays character issues. Teams won't care what his record is and absolutely someone would take him with a significant injury. You think teams are going to spend a 3rd day draft pick on some random CB over a hurt qb who allegedly has 1st round potential?

The whole family already displays character issues. Teams won't care what his record is and absolutely someone would take him with a significant injury. You think teams are going to spend a 3rd day draft pick on some random CB over a hurt qb who allegedly has 1st round potential?

Not really the M.O. of the draft right now. Seems like most draft worthy QBs go in the 1st or 2nd round. And I’m not sure many teams will want to risk a 1st or 2nd round pick on Sanders(under the circumstances laid out). If you’re drafting a QB in the 3rd, 4th or 5th round you’re basically acknowledging that you’re not 100% confident he’s starter, and nobody intentionally drafts a back up QB. But like I said, he’s Deion’s kid and he’s been well publicized and promoted, so Sanders could be the exception.(late round draft pick)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT