ADVERTISEMENT

Chubba in the portal

Dylan is already 6'3 230. As long as he isn't running around taking unnecessary hits and delivers the ball quickly and efficiently LIKE A QB is supposed to do he will be fine.
Sims and Haarberg are both bigger QBs. Haarberg got injured on a pass play. Just sayin

Possibly and likely are two completely different things you dumbass. You’re clearly reaching to retaliate for being astronomically wrong about HH starting for the Huskers next season. Stop putting words in my mouth and get help.
His odds to start next year are much better than purdy’s, which of course are now 0%

I love that kong is still stumping for HH. We could all learn something from this.

Sims and Haarberg are both bigger QBs. Haarberg got injured on a pass play. Just sayin
HH is taller but 15 pounds lighter. Oh and he also has no pocket presence. He should have only been passing off of playaction after we gave defenses heavy doses of power running game. And don't tell me we couldn't do nothing but run because we were pretty successful against 9 in the box all the time.

You are annoying.
Guys Chubba is Bryce's younger bro, he didn't come here to be a backup. I respect it, I'd love to have another vet to push Dylan and Kaelin.
You're not going to get it. Noone is coming here to sit behind a freshman. In our situation, unless you get a Ward or Murphy, it would be wise to just run with Raoila and let him learn and even then you have to promise a talent like him an opportunity to win the job. Rhule is aiming for 2025 season and will take what he gets until then.

Purdy's final career stats at Nebraska:

105 attempts
50.5% completions
529 yards (5.0 yards/attempt, 2.8 air yards/attempt)
2 TD
6 INT

53 rushing attempts
253 yards (4.77 ypc)
3 TD
3 Fum, 2 FumL

2 seasons, 5 TDs, 8 turnovers, 0 wins
Definitely not pretty

Reactions: huskerfan1414
His odds to start next year are much better than purdy’s, which of course are now 0%
Purdy will probably start somewhere. HH is at 0%. You need to move on. Many, including I also argued not so much for Purdy, but that next year’s starter wasn’t on the roster which looks like it will be 100% true. Better luck next year, but this is what happens when you pour your entire erection into one player. You can’t help but look like an idiot as you flail and squirm for HH

Purdy will probably start somewhere. HH is at 0%. You need to move on. Many, including I also argued not so much for Purdy, but that next year’s starter wasn’t on the roster which looks like it will be 100% true. Better luck next year, but this is what happens when you pour your entire erection into one player. You can’t help but look like an idiot as you flail and squirm for HH
Yea.

Sure.

You hitched your wagon to a soft loser quitter preseason. Great call. You sure know your football.

Too bad the script didn’t go your way.

We’ll always remember the guy whose final pass of all 3 games he played in was an INT.

And we’ll always remember the smooth brains who stumped for losing all year long.

Where’d this guy go?

Somebody check the KDS ward!
*Kong searches frantically for 2 year old posts where I agree with him in a completely unrelated scenario*…but it is I who has KDS.

adam-krikorian-4.png

Fascinating that this thread about our 3rd string QB, with 2 TDs and 6 INTs during his NU career, hitting the portal has more posts than the "Dylan is In" thread about us signing top QB recruit in the country.
The Raiola threads are broken up into a bunch of different threads. Once a guy commits/signs, how many times can we say “f*** yeah” before it gets old.

The Raiola threads are broken up into a bunch of different threads. Once a guy commits/signs, how many times can we say “f*** yeah” before it gets old.
“It is very telling”

LMAO

Ol’ sunshine is always looking to interpret slights.

That or combing the web for CU news. Nobody posts about CU more than sunshine.

Reactions: Landomatic
He wouldn’t start at Montana
My Grandfather went to Montana so I try to watch as many of their games as I can. I consider myself a fan, not like the Huskers, but still a fan. Their starting quarterback's play is the most inconsistent part of their team. Sometimes I think the Griz win in spite of his play. I've only watched SD State play a couple of times, but I think they will win the championship game. They seem more buttoned up, more machine like than Montana.

Last edited:
Reactions: huntered
My Grandfather went to Montana to Montana so I try to watch as many of their games as I can. I consider myself a fan, not like the Huskers, but still a fan. Their starting quarterback's play is the most inconsistent part of their team. Sometimes I think the Griz win in spite of his play. I've only watched SD State play a couple of times, but I think they will win the championship game. They seem more buttoned up, more machine like than Montana.
he's 11-0 as their starter.

Reactions: MissoulaHusker
My Grandfather went to Montana to Montana so I try to watch as many of their games as I can. I consider myself a fan, not like the Huskers, but still a fan. Their starting quarterback's play is the most inconsistent part of their team. Sometimes I think the Griz win in spite of his play. I've only watched SD State play a couple of times, but I think they will win the championship game. They seem more buttoned up, more machine like than Montana.
I agree McDowell is not the most polished in all respects but it’s also the nature of being a QB to have ups and downs and he’s a winner/clutch and makes big plays for us. Definitely glad to have him.

Agreed that South Dakota State is a machine right now. Very tough for anyone to knock them off and looks like a big spread (12.5) for the championship game.

Reactions: king_kong_

Honestly every single podcast and media head that covers the Huskers said that Purdy was our best QB last season. Every single one.

Kong is literally the only one I’ve seen that didn’t think so. I’m not sure there is a single poster than thought that Haarberg was better as a QB last year.

You’d think that when literally EVERYONE is seeing it opposite of how you’re seeing it that you’d consider that you might be wrong

Honestly every single podcast and media head that covers the Huskers said that Purdy was our best QB last season. Every single one.

Kong is literally the only one I’ve seen that didn’t think so. I’m not sure there is a single poster than thought that Haarberg was better as a QB last year.

You’d think that when literally EVERYONE is seeing it opposite of how you’re seeing it that you’d consider that you might be wrong
There’s like 3 or 4 posters on here that clutch onto “Haarberg’s wins” even though Howard scored more points against Northwestern than we did, but yea, HH and the offense “won that game” “carried the team” and all kinds of other fantasy land gibberish.

To the 95% who actually watch the game, HH was simply a gimmick at QB, because his mechanics were god awful. I love his attitude and maybe a QB coach can save him but he clearly only went in first last year because Purdy was injured.

amy-poehler-bitches-be-crazy.gif

There’s like 3 or 4 posters on here that clutch onto “Haarberg’s wins” even though Howard scored more points against Northwestern than we did, but yea, HH and the offense “won that game” “carried the team” and all kinds of other fantasy land gibberish.

To the 95% who actually watch the game, HH was simply a gimmick at QB, because his mechanics were god awful. I love his attitude and maybe a QB coach can save him but he clearly only went in first last year because Purdy was injured.
don't forget the assertion that HH was the reason the defense played so well

Boise has a great small stadium and Boise itself is a very fun city. I had a nephew who lived there so I have spent a lot of time there and have gone to two footballs games. If I push it and there is not bad weather in the Blue Mountains just east of Pendleton, Oregon it takes me about 6 1/2 hours to get there. I will also drive through it in February on my way to Sun Valley.
Great town. Super clean!

I definitely remember that gem. He somehow was the star Mike LB while throwing picks and fumbling the ball 11 times. Here you go, defense, make me look God…I mean good.
It’s a real shame the defense couldn’t beat the worst offense in the country for Chubba

Or a very bad Maryland team

Or a Wisconsin team that had its hat handed to them by northwestern - a squad Haarberg’s Huskers handled with ease

What a let down by that unit

• Haha
Reactions: WHCSC

Literally everyone said covid would kill you, also.

Everyone except me, that is.

Keep swimming in the warm current where it’s safe, Bill.

Winners win, losers lose while finishing 100% of their games played with a last play INT then transfer

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT