ADVERTISEMENT

Chiefs - Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think as much as anything, this was a coaching mismatch. Chiefs lined up and played real football, focusing on high-percentage plays that move the chains and eventually set up some big plays. Ravens acted like the game was a summer 7-on-7 drill and they wanted their guy to win Camp MVP.

I hate the effing Chiefs, but the Ravens did nothing to deserve a W today.
You take away Lamar's run game and there not much.

Reactions: V-Doub
Ball game. Suck it Chief haters.😂😂😂
Suck Sucking GIF by tv2norge

Reactions: donm1330
As I mentioned at the start of the Playoffs , I took the Ravens to win it all. I got that at +330. After the Chiefs beat the Dolphins I took them also to win it all at +700. Those are my only two futures in the NFL. So I’ve got free money to hedge with the NFC if I want but there is a ton of interesting narratives around these playoffs. The Harbaughs being a big part. The chiefs are the only team they don’t tie in with them in some way.
Oops. The only evidence you're providing is your incompetence.

• Love
Reactions: V-Doub and headcard
How many roughing the passer calls will Mahomes get? I think he’s up to four over past two games . That’s a 200% increase from regular season. Fascinating

Which did you disagree with? Was it the club to the head or the helmet to helmet hit? I’m guessing you would have no issues with either if was a different QB being hit.

todays afc title game ref was Shawn smith. First time he’s reffed a conf title game.

For his career, home teams have a 49% winning percentage when he’s the head ref

All other nfl refs - home teams win 56% of the time

Ravens never stood a chance

One took away a TD and Ravens got away with plenty of holds today.
Chiefs won for sure. But they need to knock off helping out dancing QBs. Lamar included. Call holding when they are bouncing in and around the pocket forever. It guaranteed is happening.

Reactions: headcard
Which did you disagree with? Was it the club to the head or the helmet to helmet hit? I’m guessing you would have no issues with either if was a different QB being hit.

Not sure why you Queef fans are so upset about it. Mahomes flops are the things of legends. It keeps drives alive and he does his best flopping in the post season. Kelce is getting in on the action now too. Impressive stuff

• Haha
Reactions: WHCSC
So I’ve mentioned before the fact that every full decade of the Super Bowl, one team has won exactly 3 times. 4/5 of those teams won back to back. The only team that didn’t was Brady’s Pats last decade but did it the 2000-2009 decade. Pats are also the only team to do this in any 2 decades. Mahomes can do the same thing in the 2020-2029 decade by winning this year. In fact, he has to win the Super Bowl this year to keep that trend alive. Part of the reason I have the chiefs at +700.

Not sure why you Queef fans are so upset about it. Mahomes flops are the things of legends. It keeps drives alive and he does his best flopping in the post season. Kelce is getting in on the action now too. Impressive stuff

So which call did you disagree with? You continually cry about conspiracies and are bitching about the two late hit calls. So which was a bad call? Booth seemed like pretty obvious calls.

They showed Swift five times for a total of 20 seconds and people are letting it ruin their day. Some people just need something to complain about.
So much this. The number of football fans who say they can’t enjoy the game because the tv shows - for like 4 seconds - the most famous woman in the world, who is at the game and dating a player having a monster game is stunning. Some people really want to see the committee meeting that takes place between plays I guess.

So which call did you disagree with? You continually cry about conspiracies and are bitching about the two late hit calls. So which was a bad call? Booth seemed like pretty obvious calls.
Conspiracy? It’s a statistical fact that Mahomes gets more calls in the post season. Second call was an awesome flop by him to sell the light helmet contact. Dude is an awesome flopper. Such a huge benefit … we need to teach DR how to flop like him

• Haha
Reactions: headcard
Conspiracy? It’s a statistical fact that Mahomes gets more calls in the post season. Second call was an awesome flop by him to sell the light helmet contact. Dude is an awesome flopper. Such a huge benefit … we need to teach DR how to flop like him
To be fair, the league needed someone after Aaron Rodgers fell out of favor.

So I’ve mentioned before the fact that every full decade of the Super Bowl, one team has won exactly 3 times. 4/5 of those teams won back to back. The only team that didn’t was Brady’s Pats last decade but did it the 2000-2009 decade. Pats are also the only team to do this in any 2 decades. Mahomes can do the same thing in the 2020-2029 decade by winning this year. In fact, he has to win the Super Bowl this year to keep that trend alive. Part of the reason I have the chiefs at +700.
So now you've changed. Earlier it was the Ravens to win it all. Holy sh it man stay on script.

You’re nicer than I am. I think “the NFL is scripted” guys are dumber than flat earthers. Like… if they could possibly comprehend how rock stupid they are, they would kill themselves the 1st possible opportunity.
"Scripted" is stupid. Anyone who has ever played organized sports (ironically eliminating Chiefs fans) knows that "scripting" a play is impossible

With that said, it's a pretty open secret that the NFL protects valuable assets, which means star QBs get favorable calls.

High flying offense is what people want to watch, it's a smart business move to keep them in the games

You’re nicer than I am. I think “the NFL is scripted” guys are dumber than flat earthers. Like… if they could possibly comprehend how rock stupid they are, they would kill themselves the 1st possible opportunity.
Even though they have all the evidence, they still expect you to prove them wrong instead of them presenting their evidence.

Reactions: V-Doub
Why did Moody have to wait until he left Michigan to start sucking as a kicker? In college, the guy couldn’t miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT