ADVERTISEMENT

Chiefs - Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannot remember what defensive player said it..but it went like this.."We knew we just had to make Lamar play QB and we'd win"
Kind of silly. KC is making him look human today but let's just take a look at his stats this season and agree that he's doing just fine playing QB. He's probably going to win the MVP again this season and will be the 11th player in history to win multiple MVP's. Probably already a lock for the HOF. All... playing QB.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Scary13
Kind of silly. KC is making him look human today but let's just take a look at his stats this season and agree that he's doing just fine playing QB. He's probably going to win the MVP again this season and will be the 11th player in history to win multiple MVP's. Probably already a lock for the HOF. All... playing QB.

When it mattered the most....what happened? ....and I'm not the one who said it.

I don't know. His first time even in a conference championship game and hes sh!t the bed.

Romo went from being one of the most entertaining announcers to maybe the most annoying besides Collinsworth

Reactions: dpnavy
Taylor Swift Dancing GIF

Urban, high "content of character" fans on suicide watch

Morbidly obese Midwestern fans rejoice

Not sure if serious. She single-handedly boosts the economy of every city she tours. I want her off my damn screen during a football game too, but don’t be dumb enough to minimize her impact in the entertainment biz. She is currently 1984 Michael Jackson big.
That's the only reason I even said she had mid talent. Pop music is the bane of existence.

Mahomes 9 and 3 as an underdog. That’s 9 and 3 outright. 10-1-1 to cover.

Who else doubled up again. Chiefs as an underdog and the ML…best bundle in the league baby!

Reactions: headcard
See ya Baltimore thugs and your overrated QB. Only thing good from that city is the crabs, not the one's from the Ho's that abound.

Reactions: WHCSC
If Mahomes wins it all this year...in my mind anyway, he's #2 all time. As of right now...again in my mind only, top 5-6.

I know others will disagree.

Reactions: headcard
Another year where we can laugh at the fools that think LJ is worth a shit. Baltimore needs to wake up and get rid of that glorified running back posing as a qb.....

Reactions: WHCSC
I really think as much as anything, this was a coaching mismatch. Chiefs lined up and played real football, focusing on high-percentage plays that move the chains and eventually set up some big plays. Ravens acted like the game was a summer 7-on-7 drill and they wanted their guy to win Camp MVP.

I hate the effing Chiefs, but the Ravens did nothing to deserve a W today.

That's the only reason I even said she had mid talent. Pop music is the bane of existence.
bad take

Well-written pop music is really impressive, and that's coming from a guitarist in a death metal band.
Technical ability is really important, but the ability to write music that is memorable and gets stuck in people's head is much more impressive

I don't love all of Swift's music, but her last album "Midnights" was really well done.

• Haha
Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT