ADVERTISEMENT

Chefs - Eagles

Hope it's a good game. It would seem to me that the Eagles are storming in and the Chiefs are limping in on their last good ankle.

• Sad
Reactions: BleedRed78
Gross. Let’s just get it knocked out and move on to next season.

As satisfying as the win was last night. I am going to pick the Eagles in this one. They are just a great team this year. I don't know what the chiefs WR will look like. I know it's a few weeks away. But 4 of the top 6 receivers didn't even suit up last night.

As satisfying as the win was last night. I am going to pick the Eagles in this one. They are just a great team this year. I don't know what the chiefs WR will look like. I know it's a few weeks away. But 4 of the top 6 receivers didn't even suit up last night.

Since K.C. knew ahead of time the fix was in, why bother suiting up if your nicked up a little? Sit out, get right, then come back for the Super Bowl and hope the league writes a script for your side to win. Clearly, if Philly is pre determined to with this game via the fix, they won't play in 2 weeks either...so of you're a tin foil hat guy, I'd say that is your tell right there. If all those receivers suit up, then Chiefs win. If they don't, Chiefs lose..wait, tbey didn't suit up yesterday and the league scripted the Chiefs to win right? OK, scratch that theory.

Reactions: Walleye79
Y’all serious?

Some fan lol

Haha I triggered lil ole Kong. Just can't help yourself haha. Sad
Pretty funny to see you running victory laps a mere 8 hours before picking against your team in the Super Bowl

A very “I’m from Nebraska and say ‘y’all’” thing to do

X1WSLMFqO5w7aqlr.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT