ADVERTISEMENT

Brian Ferentz visits Nebraska

Coaching Clinic? Did he come to learn something?
Donald Trump Al Smith Dinner GIF by Election 2016

This guy was the most hated guy in forum history and now possibly a coach here? Wow. I mean idk anything maybe he would be good addition just laughably bizarre

Reactions: V-Doub
Simpleton answer

We’ll see how the defense does when the passing attempts increase
Passing attempts? You think they are going spread? KKK will still run an offense to complement his defensive philosophy.

I think KKK may let it fly this year as a huge FU to the admin that fired his son. They don’t have the offensive personnel to open it up but would be awesome to see them try.
The fanbase didn’t burn the fat kid at the stake to see the same thing but worse

I commented on this during our game vs iowa and believe it even more after seeing what satt did:

Brian has zero ego. He does not give a flying F about any stat but the most important one (wins). That goes a long long way IMO and is uber rare in his profession.

Matthew Rhule entered the Iowa game with one of the top defenses and rushing offenses in the big ten, blocked 2 Iowa FG attempts and miraculously still managed to lose to one of the worst offenses in NCAA history … in Lincoln
Every word of this is true

People here will hate reading it

Reactions: ATX Husker
Matthew Rhule entered the Iowa game with one of the top defenses and rushing offenses in the big ten, blocked 2 Iowa FG attempts and miraculously still managed to lose to one of the worst offenses in NCAA history … in Lincoln
And Matthew Ruhle examined that, determined he wins a lot more with a real qb on his roster. He then went and got a couple. Say what you want about them being Freshmen, a Freshman Raiola is better thn what we had.

I don’t know. Iowa has had some of the worst OL’s in CFB recently.
That's because Brian hasn't been able to focus on just OL and TE's like in the past. I know his dad was hoping to groom him to take over as the next HC of Iowa but he's not cut out for that. He should've stuck to what he is best at, and that's OL and TE coach.

Any pointers with Special Teams wouldn’t hurt. It seems this phase of the game has gone missing since Frost got here. Has marginally improved since.

And Matthew Ruhle examined that, determined he wins a lot more with a real qb on his roster. He then went and got a couple. Say what you want about them being Freshmen, a Freshman Raiola is better thn what we had.
Is this the same Matthew Rhule who determined he needed a real QB for the 2023 season and went out and got Jeff Sims?

Who, by the way, performed infinitely better under the coaching he received at Georgia Tech - who were fired - than under Matthew Rhule’s coaching

Reactions: thall__
Funny how no one in THIS thread called BF a racist but in countless other threads you all have. Spoken like true racists yourselves. “We are ok if he’s a racist if he’s on our sideline”. lol.

Funny how no one in THIS thread called BF a racist but in countless other threads you all have. Spoken like true racists yourselves. “We are ok if he’s a racist if he’s on our sideline”. lol.
They're assuming that Rhule will change BF's racist ways - something that his dad wouldn't do.

Is this the same Matthew Rhule who determined he needed a real QB for the 2023 season and went out and got Jeff Sims?

Who, by the way, performed infinitely better under the coaching he received at Georgia Tech - who were fired - than under Matthew Rhule’s coaching
Another NEW screen name for redmichelle..

Reactions: headcard
At the end of the day he’s not worth any amount of risk of

1. Prior baggage he brings
2. Literally giving him DIRECT intel with risk of him sharing it with dad. Who knows. The visit itself might have been a recon mission.

It’s certainly plausible that dad said “hey go to Nebraska and see what you can find out”. It’s not everyday that the son of a rival head coach will get to spend a day in the facility of the other team.

Good lord.

With that being said, Rhule knows exactly what he is doing.

He has earned my trust. Seems to have control of every aspect of the program right now.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT