ADVERTISEMENT

Boltsball 2024

Here's an idea 💡 cancel midweek games if we don't take them serious.

Maybe trying to build depth and everyone else gives us their best and then loses their weekend I don't know. But getting old letting our ankle biters win 1 from us most of the time
People seem to think all these opponents have some special advantage in depth over Nebraska and that’s why so many mid week games are lost. I say stop using they as an excuse and change the team and get to a point where they can compete any day of the week. Reality is those ankle biters have better programs and maybe it’s Nebraska that is the ankle biter?

People seem to think all these opponents have some special advantage in depth over Nebraska and that’s why so many mid week games are lost. I say stop using they as an excuse and change the team and get to a point where they can compete any day of the week. Reality is those ankle biters have better programs and maybe it’s Nebraska that is the ankle biter?
Response id expect from a goober like you. You aren’t a Nebraska fan and it’s pretty obvious. Nebraska has very Good Friday and Saturday starters . The reason they are #18 rpi and ranked.

You’re the ankle biter of this board

Mods need to flush you out

Response id expect from a goober like you. You aren’t a Nebraska fan and it’s pretty obvious. Nebraska has very Good Friday and Saturday starters . The reason they are #18 rpi and ranked.

You’re the ankle biter of this board
I’m a Nebraska fan, tired of only winning on Friday and Saturdays. Some of you are blind to reality. And you are the biggest whiney baby on this board. Oh you aren’t a fan….go back to Iowa….you are a moron. It’s clear to me you are very low intelligence and you are the guy Iowa fans talk about when they say “delusional Husker fans”. Get over yourself.

I’m a Nebraska fan, tired of only winning on Friday and Saturdays. Some of you are blind to reality. And you are the biggest whiney baby on this board. Oh you aren’t a fan….go back to Iowa….you are a moron. It’s clear to me you are very low intelligence and you are the guy Iowa fans talk about when they say “delusional Husker fans”. Get over yourself.

angry-dog-bites-camera-fight-og04w4v9ks3b6he9.gif

No because your a obnoxious pos, the Eddie Haskell of this post
Sure. You are pi$$ed because I said there is no excuse to be losing midweek games. And that truth hurt your feelings so you started name calling. Grow up and get over yourself

Sure. You are pi$$ed because I said there is no excuse to be losing midweek games. And that truth hurt your feelings so you started name calling. Grow up and get over yourself
Pretty sure it’s less about that, and more about the fact that you’re calling all of these other programs better than Nebraska. Four different organizations have Nebraska in the top 25. Their RPI is number 18. And yet we’re worse than all of these programs. That’s probably why people are throwing shade your way, Because you think you're smarter than everyone else.

0-0 through three at Rutgers. Rutgers is a pretty solid team so taking 2 of 3 would be awesome

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT