ADVERTISEMENT

Boltsball 2024

I thought of that so how about Gilbert Godfrey?

BuCw.gif

Hard to tell by the replay. The first bounce after it crossed the bag was in foul territory, but it might have crossed over the corner of the bag.
What’s the rule on replays? Some stadiums not have the cameras to support them?

What’s the rule on replays? Some stadiums not have the cameras to support them?
Last year I think some challenges were allowed when replays were available. Don't know what the situation is today. That call may or may not have been correct, but I don't think it was one that would get overturned. Really need an overhead shot to know for sure whether the ball crossed over any part of the bag.

I think Bolt was arguing that the home plate ump had a better view and should have been the one to make the call. A legitimate gripe, but not surprised it didn't go anywhere.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Last year I think some challenges were allowed when replays were available. Don't know what the situation is today. That call may or may not have been correct, but I don't think it was one that would get overturned. Really need an overhead shot to know for sure whether the ball crossed over any part of the bag.

I think Bolt was arguing that the home plate ump had a better view and should have been the one to make the call. A legitimate gripe, but not surprised it didn't go anywhere.
Yeah if the only camera angle they had was the one they showed then I agree not getting overturned

Worthley is obviously our best bullpen guy. Our dumb coaching staff didn’t let him pitch more on Friday.. then wait to stick him in today. Just 🤡 decision making

Last edited:
4-3 bad guys through 6 . Worthley is doing his thing. Too bad Walsh has compromising photos of Bolt

Should have tagged and taken 3rd there. CF would have thrown to 2nd.

Huskers get one. Leave two stranded though. A heads up batter would of slid and got in safe but we aren’t playing too smart this weekend

• Sad
Reactions: dinglefritz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT