ADVERTISEMENT

Article: Frustration, concern builds as Iowa Swarm Collective approaches end of year two

Maybe they would have more opportunity if the truck stop guy didn’t put his name on the head coach title and redirected to NIL.

Sarcastic Oh No GIF by CBC

Gonna need a Cliff's Note. My pride does not allow me to click on anything that says "hawkfanatic" in the URL. We all know and have known for years that Iowa's recruiting doesn't look great on paper, and yet they almost always beat us. So.... let's all take a victory lap that their NIL sucks.

Let's hope we can actually beat them consistently at something soon.
What is it in the makeup of certain Husker fans that feel compelled to type this, and similar messages, whenever a thread is made about opposing teams?

Serious question, are we never supposed to start posts about Colorado, Iowa, etc? At least not until we start beating them?

Gonna need a Cliff's Note. My pride does not allow me to click on anything that says "hawkfanatic" in the URL. We all know and have known for years that Iowa's recruiting doesn't look great on paper, and yet they almost always beat us. So.... let's all take a victory lap that their NIL sucks.

I'm having NIL and spring game attendance champions shirts made as we speak.

2,900 members. Actuary in Florida who runs it was hoping for 10,000.

Money quote: “Most people could afford 20 bucks a month if it was a priority to them. I’m not saying everybody. But a majority of Hawkeye fans could afford the 20 bucks a month if they wanted to.”

What he wanted to add: "Of course, with so much pig shit in the water, and the price of fentanyl rising every day, I understand the hurdles that most Iowans face in scraping together the cash."

What is it in the makeup of certain Husker fans that feel compelled to type this, and similar messages, whenever a thread is made about opposing teams?

Serious question, are we never supposed to start posts about Colorado, Iowa, etc? At least not until we start beating them?
comes off as a fat woman being bullied by an even fatter woman for being fat

this needs to be the year where we crush Iowa & Wisconsin. no reason those losers should have a decade-long chokehold on us

Reactions: Zeke2005

this needs to be the year where we crush Iowa & Wisconsin. no reason those losers should have a decade-long chokehold on us
First we need to quit beating ourselves against them..

Reactions: Zeke2005 and thall_

Again, are we not allowed to start threads about other teams and their woes until we beat them?

I don't usually but when people start talking crap about them sucking what does that say about Nebraska and our inability to beat them consistently at anything? It's just a fact and it sucks.

I don't usually but when people start talking crap about them sucking what does that say about Nebraska and our inability to beat them consistently at anything? It's just a fact and it sucks.
The fact we suck doesn’t mean we can’t appreciate their sucking as well… I get it, we have been atrocious, but it sure is nice to see others with struggles as well. Especially if we start turning things around like it seems we are poised to do. I know, we say this every year. But you can’t tell me there isn’t reason for optimism (not directed at you @IM4NUalways).

We have literally been worst P5 team in P5 due to Riley/Frost being worst group of coaches over time so we all already know how bad we have sucked over last decade.

Thankfully, with Rhule/Riaola those days are over while Iowa will continue to suck and can no longer pile up wins in that steaming pile of crap west division.

While we wait on inevitable domination over those inbreds it is perfectly fine to remind them how bad they suck when opportunity like this arises.

When I look at this I can't help but think that iowa city truly is in the belly of iowa.

Iowa looks like it has a dicky do.

What's a dicky do you ask 🤔

Down where Keokuk is looks like a dicky and davenport is the belly button. And the belly sticks out further than the dicky do.

Reactions: Laner2
How about someone runs over there and starts up a GoFundMe account to help those guys out?

Yeah, I'd definitely prefer that we not start posts about Colorado and Iowa until we start beating them. But it's a kind-of free world around here, so start all the posts you want about those programs that we hate. Just expect me to roll my eyes and have an opinion that it's cringe until we start beating them. That's what this place is - someone posts something and then we all argue about it until someone posts something else and then we move over there.

Reactions: timnsun
Yeah, I'd definitely prefer that we not start posts about Colorado and Iowa until we start beating them. But it's a kind-of free world around here, so start all the posts you want about those programs that we hate. Just expect me to roll my eyes and have an opinion that it's cringe until we start beating them. That's what this place is - someone posts something and then we all argue about it until someone posts something else and then we move over there.
Fair enough, although misery does love company, so when they are struggling with something, I do enjoy reading about it. Personally.

Reactions: Laner2 and mgbreis
Fair enough, although misery does love company, so when they are struggling with something, I do enjoy reading about it. Personally.
Honestly, the OP's post here was totally fine. It's a link to information that is definitely relevant about how a rival's NIL operation is going. I guess I'm the "get off my lawn guy" too often, I'm just tired of laughing at Iowa football 364 days a year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT