ADVERTISEMENT

Antonio Brown on JJ Watt and Caitlin Clark

Here's this board:

Poster A: A clock is right twice a day.

Poster B: NO IT'S NOT! YOU SUCK BALLS!

Poster C: Both of you eat shit and die! I banged your moms last night and got crabs!

I mean, in the offseason I come to this board for the fights since there's not much else going on.
Where am I, I feel slighted you corksocker!

Here's this board:

Poster A: A clock is right twice a day.

Poster B: NO IT'S NOT! YOU SUCK BALLS!

Poster C: Both of you eat shit and die! I banged your moms last night and got crabs!

I mean, in the offseason I come to this board for the fights since there's not much else going on.

What was it they said about deja vu? I think that shit just happened…

The Watt stuff is true as well and he continued it throughout his career. JJ tries to make himself look awesome, but he is a dickhead once out of the public.
Not true. He’s a good guy. His parents live right down the street and he’s always here in town taking time to talk to people.

Two interesting takes by him. I agree with the first one. I don’t know about the second one though. Maybe a young Mel Gibson?

looks like the lead guitarist of the red hot chilli peppers - John Frusciante

2209097.jpg

or Anthony Kiedis, lead singer of the red hot chilli peppers

Anthony-Kiedis-custody-battle-wife-alcohol-alleged-abuse-pp3.jpg

Reactions: Spectrumalaska
Not true. He’s a good guy. His parents live right down the street and he’s always here in town taking time to talk to people.
Dude wore #99 while playing ice hockey. He has to be somewhat douchey.

Ok... I've only seen it with my own eyes in action multiple times. He has a great public persona, there is no doubt, but when he feels he is not in public, totally different guy that is a big time douche. Also, yes he did do tons of steroids. Brian Cushing also took the heat when multiple people should have been popped.

Ok... I've only seen it with my own eyes in action multiple times. He has a great public persona, there is no doubt, but when he feels he is not in public, totally different guy that is a big time douche. Also, yes he did do tons of steroids. Brian Cushing also took the heat when multiple people should have been popped.
He bulked up when he was at Wisconsin. There should be no doubt that it was because of steroids.

Reactions: leodisflowers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT