ADVERTISEMENT

2022 pre-season talk + SHSU travel roster + in-season discussion

Interesting that they get to take 35. I thought it was the same limit as last year. I am all for it though especially early on. Weird that Bunz has a neck issue. I wonder if this is a deal where ultimately the underlying problem is actually in the shoulder. Thanks again for the info.

FYI, I won’t be able to do as many score updates this year so if anyone is willing feel free. I’ll still create the game threads per usual and update as I am able.

35 traveling.

OF - Anglim, Banjoff, Sartori, Jessen
Chick

IF - Anderson, Chick, Cervantes, Mathews, Petersen, Steihl, Jackson, Swanson

C - Everitt, Caron, Wimmers, Wessel

RHP - Schanaman, Gomes, Bragg, McCarville, Frank, Christo, Ornelas, Mason, Jelkin, Hood, Hawkins

LHP - Perry, Bradford, Olson, Bunz, Martin, Brockett, Feekin, Benson

Couple notes:
As mentioned above, Randazzo is officially gone. Palmer, Guthmiller & Walsh are the only players on the roster that aren't traveling this weekend. Bunz is questionable, something in his neck not related to the Arkansas Regional (sorry, had to, but it is something with his neck). Jelkin missed a full week of practice due to his immaturity but he is traveling.
Really interesting information. Thanks for putting that together.

Ramirez from Long Beach State is no joke. Very efficient with a lot of swag. He's shut down Mississippi State thru 6 complete; 0 H, 3 K, 1 BB.

Landon Sims has been equally as sharp, 13 K's and just like that LBS hits a solo with 2 outs in the 7th.

Last edited:
Reactions: sklarbodds and k9_r
Ramirez from Long Beach State is no joke. Very efficient with a lot of swag. He's shut down Mississippi State thru 6 complete; 0 H, 3 K, 1 BB.

Landon Sims has been equally as sharp, 13 K's and just like that LBS hits a solo with 2 outs in the 7th.
Sims has left the mound now, 5 H, 1 R, 13 Ks, 0 BB, 81 pitches. Stinnett is on.

Wow, 3-0 final. LBS won the opener at Miss St on 7 hits. Miss St managed just one hit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT