ADVERTISEMENT

2016 Schedule

TheHuskeRed

Sophomore
Dec 9, 2006
When do we think they will release the 2016 schedule. I see where we are going to San Diego for a tournament in February. We've been swinging thru Arizona the last few years. I am hoping this pattern continues and an Arizona based series is a week either way from the San Diego series so I can fly out for a few weeks and go catch some early games..

Bump. Anybody hearing anything at all concerning the schedule for next year? I realize that there were a few teams that pulled out of scheduled series early on and that DE has been working to replace them. Was hoping by now to know what the games out west were going to be in February (besides the tournament in San Diego) so I could get my travel plans committed.

First team meeting is tomorrow - maybe the schedule will be given out. Pretty sure there is no Arizona trip this year unfortunately.

Got confirmation from staff that another series in California will follow the weekend after the San Diego tournament. Don't know if I am at liberty to discuss so won't elaborate but now can spend two weeks in California watching our teams season unfold. Can't wait to witness hopeful improvements.

Last edited:
Reactions: RobsterMobster
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT