ADVERTISEMENT

YouTube TV vs Hulu?

Agree I have used both in the past and the multi screen viewing for YouTube and an app that never fails make it a no-brainer vs Hulu live.

If I was watching live off data plan my Hulu would fail/skip/freeze constantly.

nice to see I’m not the only one who shuts live tv off outside of football season :)
I'm right here with you, but I do it year around. Over the air networks only for my household. Plus some streaming. This year we've got free Sunday Ticket through Verizon and Big Ten Plus. My only concerns for how to view would be a few Husker football and a handful of VB games that we would otherwise be home for & able to watch.

Reactions: kakdawg
YoutubeTV for me. They are supposedly going to allow for picking the 4 multi-screen games instead of the pre-selected options. Not sure if that will come to fruition.

Another vote for YouTube TV. I've tried them all, including Hulu. Not mentioned is the user interface or functionality or whatever it's called. Basic stuff like menu navigation, fast forward, rewind, etc. YouTube is FAAAAAAARRRRRR superior in that regard.

I had Fubo tv last year for awhile to watch Royals baseball. It wasn’t bad at all although I prefer YTTV.

I concur with YouTube Tv. I have had them and fubo and they are the best IMO.

Now, for the timing… this year, two things… we will actually make a bowl 😉 and the playoffs go through mid January.
So, in order to just pay for 4 complete months I am going to subscribe in Mid September as our first two games are on Broadcast TV… means that 4 full months gets me through the playoffs.

Last couple of years I had already canceled by November.. hopefully not ever again

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT