ADVERTISEMENT

You will watch until...

bomber89

Assistant Head Coach
Oct 12, 2004
Last week was the first time I have ever turned off a Husker game since the Okie state game in 07. That was the only time until last week. I will watch until we get behind by 17 then I will go grocery shopping or slam my fingers in the car door, anything will be more productive.

I'll always support the team and our games much as I might dislike what I am seeing or what I think of the staff.

If you mean today? Until the bitter end. This is historic.

Actually I can’t, have to work at 5. If I wasn’t it’d be the bitter end.

I usually have to turn or divert my attention when the defense is on the field. God they make me sick. It literally is torture watching them ‘try’ to play defense.

Reactions: arf_man
I’m impressed you made it past halftime of 62-3 last year. This is the first game I’ve watched since Purdue

Watch or listen whenever possible, even if they go 0-12. Not doing so is telling.

I made the mistake of turning it on when I said I wasn’t going to watch. The score was 14-10 PSU. I thought this isn’t so bad and then watched us go 3 and out and PSU score two more TDs. So it must be me. Sorry everyone!

It's not often we get to witness one of the absolute worst Nebraska football teams ever. It's historic and I want to tell my grandkids I battled through it.

This. This is some of the worse football every seen at any level. It can literally never get any worse than this.

I have NEVER turned off a Nebraska game, but man this is a test right now. This physically hurts to watch.

If the next football coach keeps any of these coaches or anyone in the football offices he should be questioned asap if we really did make the right hire. Im so glad I am not watching. I am following tweets and this board while I watch re-runs of MASH. I need humor not dark humor of Nebraska football

I decided not to turn this game on at all. I can't help checking the scores occasionally, though, and through the first quarter I was tempted to turn it on.

I was right not to. PSU has 42 points and 400 yards of offense in the first half. God I hope that is a record.

If the next football coach keeps any of these coaches or anyone in the football offices he should be questioned asap if we really did make the right hire. Im so glad I am not watching. I am following tweets and this board while I watch re-runs of MASH. I need humor not dark humor of Nebraska football
LOL. MASH reruns, perfect

I decided not to turn this game on at all. I can't help checking the scores occasionally, though, and through the first quarter I was tempted to turn it on.

I was right not to. PSU has 42 points and 400 yards of offense in the first half. God I hope that is a record.
The record would be that it’s happened twice in the same year! #seeOregongame

When we do something different on offense. Did we ever run a trick play during the three years? The most unimaginative offense ever. No creativity whatsoever.

I have fallen asleep more times during the game than I am comfortable with, but until the dumpster fire is over I can’t stop glancing at it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT