ADVERTISEMENT

You know the NBA sucks when the Rams- Broncos game kills you in the ratings

Lets keep this thread to making fun of basketball....we have enough material to do that without bringing in politics 😁

Loved the flushing toilet at the end of the lowlights

Reactions: HBK4life
I saw the Creighton (boo) game on Christmas day attracted 3 million viewers. All those stories about sports on tv drying up are way, way off.

You are going to need to come to terms that your life is almost over and the world doesn't care what you like. Your peak was decades ago and your memories will always think sweetly of youth...i mean even Russians think fondly of the Soviet Union and forget state sponsored murder and such. The young people today love the high scoring and immense skill and obviously hate the physical, slow paced nature of college basketball as it is very unpopular.

You are going to need to come to terms that your life is almost over and the world doesn't care what you like. Your peak was decades ago and your memories will always think sweetly of youth...i mean even Russians think fondly of the Soviet Union and forget state sponsored murder and such. The young people today love the high scoring and immense skill and obviously hate the physical, slow paced nature of college basketball as it is very unpopular.
Gen Z. Pathetic bunch of CCP tik tokers.

Last edited:

You really think state sponsored murder stopped, and WTF does that have to do with....anything.

You are going to need to come to terms that your life is almost over and the world doesn't care what you like. Your peak was decades ago and your memories will always think sweetly of youth
Are you talking about the NBA? That has been dead for at least three years now.

• Haha
Reactions: HBK4life
compare to football, bball has allways been more then lacking..
bird's celtics made it somewhat bearable

I like to Watch to NBA in person and on TV. I have gone to a couple WNBA games and they have been solid basketball and will probably go to more games in the future. I have not watched many WNBA games on TV.

People have a finite amount of time and all of us have different interest levels. I have gone to MLS and NHL games in person and will go again to both of those....but I rarely watch any of their games or even any of their highlights on TV.

The WNBA is a niche and it is what it is.

I like to Watch to NBA in person and on TV. I have gone to a couple WNBA games and they have been solid basketball and will probably go to more games in the future. I have not watched many WNBA games on TV.

People have a finite amount of time and all of us have different interest levels. I have gone to MLS and NHL games in person and will go again to both of those....but I rarely watch any of their games or even any of their highlights on TV.

The WNBA is a niche and it is what it is.
Niche is close to ...... be careful you might start a riot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT