ADVERTISEMENT

Yo Huskers, Welcome to Joisey !

Abro1975

Nov 21, 2009
On behalf of me Carmine, and my boys Nunzio and Rocco, welcome to the the Garden State. yas gonna have a good time yous Nebraskians driving east. If yous need any questions answered, like where to park, get a good calzone, or make a bet, just leave your question here, we's gonna come back here and answer some.
So drive safe, bring money, and.....Forgetaboutit !

triple_tan_guidos_clubbing.jpg

Reactions: forNU and huskerbux
On behalf of me Carmine, and my boys Nunzio and Rocco, welcome to the the Garden State. yas gonna have a good time yous Nebraskians driving east. If yous need any questions answered, like where to park, get a good calzone, or make a bet, just leave your question here, we's gonna come back here and answer some.

Where can we find the bimbos?

real-housewives-of-new-jersey.jpg

Yous can meet some nice Joisey girls all over the place, but for the real special crowd, head east from Rutgers Stadium after the game, to the Jersey Shore, and hit a place like D Jai's in Belmar.

ngbbs4cb679e66c525.jpg

Where can we find the bimbos?

real-housewives-of-new-jersey.jpg

Need ya to find me the place with the best Taylor Ham, Egg and Cheese by the stadium

Yous can meet some nice Joisey girls all over the place, but for the real special crowd, head east from Rutgers Stadium after the game, to the Jersey Shore, and hit a place like D Jai's in Belmar.

ngbbs4cb679e66c525.jpg

Would I need the Peter Brothers to be my body guards there?

Yo, Peter and Jason are back in Middletown (their HS is #1 in NJ football again) and they are working as Bouncers in nearby Belmar at D Jai's.
Richie Glover just retired as a HS football coach in urban Newark NJ. Not sure where Mike Rozier is.

rick-1416413347.gif

Would I need the Peter Brothers to be my body guards there?

Reactions: Cornicator

As long as we are talking about good eats. Where am I going to get a good slice? Also need a late night place for some grub after we have been boozing. where does Chris Christy go to eat when he has his buzz on? Figure that fat bastard really knows where the good food is. You don't get a figure like his from eating Broccoli.

That's an easy one.....The Star Tavern. It's worth the 45 minute drive north of Rutgers Stadium in Orange NJ. Pizza so good it will make you cry. Plus the place is inexpensive and has great beers on tap.

images

As long as we are talking about good eats. Where am I going to get a good slice? Also need a late night place for some grub after we have been boozing. where does Chris Christy go to eat when he has his buzz on? Figure that fat bastard really knows where the good food is. You don't get a figure like his from eating Broccoli.

That's an easy one.....The Star Tavern. It's worth the 45 minute drive north of Rutgers Stadium in Orange NJ. Pizza so good it will make you cry. Plus the place is inexpensive and has great beers on tap.

images
You really want me out driving 45 minutes when I got my buzz on after the game? Might need something closer to the stadium for after the game. A reasonable cab fare away. Don't be sending me somewhere that has a Hoagie, I want a Sub.

The best subs in NJ is right at The Fat Truck .parked outside RU stadium. Get a Fat Daryl. It was featured on Man vs Food on The Food Network. Carmine ain't lyin'.

Rutgers20.JPG

You really want me out driving 45 minutes when I got my buzz on after the game? Might need something closer to the stadium for after the game. A reasonable cab fare away. Don't be sending me somewhere that has a Hoagie, I want a Sub.

Reactions: GaRed
Wanted to go to this game so bad. Had an offer for tickets, place to stay, everything....but have an obligation in the morning/early afternoon and can't go.

Yo Huskers !! Good morning. We's woke up to find it VERY WINDY here this morning. Like 25 mph gusts ! My bro Rocco tells me it's Windy because..... Philly sucks and Boston Blows !!! Hey! forgetaboutit !
But not to worry, we's calling in some muscle from Bloomfield to take care of the wind !

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT