ADVERTISEMENT

Worth Mentioning

NU's defense held Maryland to its lowest scoring output for the season.

I saw where some posters thought our defense let us down.

I didn’t see that happening especially with all the turnovers. I do think Rhule went on that 4th down because he didn’t think field goals were going to be enough against Tagovailola.

oh, yeah . Whole sell crying during the game and I pointed out in the 4th qtr that nobody had done that yet.

Reactions: JOHNNY N
Defense folded on that last drive, but they didn’t let the team down, they were the reason we were still in the game. The reason the offense had multiple opportunities to take the lead and never look back, but failed every time. (Well, accept once)

I didn’t see that happening especially with all the turnovers. I do think Rhule went on that 4th down because he didn’t think field goals were going to be enough against Tagovailola.
he said into the wind he'd kick at the +25 or closer

went for it at the +27. had nothing to do with maryland & everything to do with self imposed parameters

makes you wonder

as a person who's not a huge fan of rigid rules, I hated the comment, personally. have to be able to adjust in the moment.

giving up field position and time in the 3rd quarter into the wind by running soft zone f*cked us. we had a 12th defender over the top in the form of the wind and we didn't use it.

giant let down and anyone who knows anything about coaching football in the midwest could see it in the moment

white isn't used to playing in the elements coming from a dome team in the ACC and it showed on saturday

Reactions: NikkiSixx
Best defense since 2010, maybe even better actually, and we pissed it away for Jeff Sims.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT