ADVERTISEMENT

Worst ref/announcer combo EVER

Colt McCoy was as bad as the refs
200w.webp

• Haha
Reactions: libbity bibbity
Something changed after half time with the refs.

They were bad all around but it was slanted against Nebraska for sure.

Big 12 needs to explain how we got called for phantom holding calls and Colorado didn't get called for blatant obvious calls.

Makes them look like cheating clowns.

Paul Bermeister is more know for his work with professional cycling

Mccoy. Was actually very clueless regarding the rules of the game and how it is played imo. Not to mention that he doesnt have a voice for broadcasting
He was clueless. That pass play that was reviewed and upheld as incomplete is exhibit A. He kept insisting that the receiver controlled the ball while his one foot was still down inbounds. But the player did not have full control yet. He had the ball in his hands but it was not yet controlled. It shows that McCoy clearly did not know the rules. I admit it was a close call, a judgment call, but McCoy kept insisting that the pass was “clearly complete”. Moron

He was clueless. That pass play that was reviewed and upheld as incomplete is exhibit A. He kept insisting that the receiver controlled the ball while his one foot was still down inbounds. But the player did not have full control yet. He had the ball in his hands but it was not yet controlled. It shows that McCoy clearly did not know the rules. I admit it was a close call, a judgment call, but McCoy kept insisting that the pass was “clearly complete”. Moron
Thank you. I was yelling the same thing at the TV. Blows my mind that he couldn't see something so clear (that the ball moved from his hands to his arms after his foot came off the ground). At least the refs got it right. The homer call at the end of the ND game where the Northern Illinois player was obviously past the line to gain was nuts. I did a bit of yelling there too. Anyway, Colt was a mess.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT