• Bo Pelini

Votes: 16 6.9%
  • Bill Callahan

Votes: 48 20.7%
  • Mike Riley

Votes: 159 68.5%

• Total voters
No way we had a top 10 offense - cosgrove was BC’s downfall

Mr. rodgers Riley was the worst and the nicest loser you would ever meet.

I'd rather have a sore loser than a nice loser. Everyone loses, but I can't think of anything more pathetic than a man who accepts losing. Mike Riley did not mind losing, he was a soft weakling & he fielded a soft team that didn't respect him

Reactions: davecisar
Mike Riley friken sucked. The worst we will have ever seen in our lives at Nebraska. He recruited guys that had no chance of getting here to make the class look better so people would be happy about his on the field failures. He acts nice but he is selfish. The only reason he didn't step down was to collect a check via getting fired.

The guy has no fire. He is old. He is collecting a check just to collect a check. The sport has passed him by. He runs an ancient offense that belongs in the old days of slow and plugy.

Think about this...a legit D1 DT that was walking distance from the stadium and he didn't recruit him. Think about this....Riley said the class could be done by July and now we will take 10 more commits than he never planned on. Thing about this.....not a single recruit he got that was a 4-star has done jack crap. THink about this.....he hyped up a transfer from Tulane that is already getting mocked by NFL experts. I could go on all day long.

It really bothers me that people say. Riley is worse than Callahan. Callahan came into a great culture and did everything he could to tear it down. Riley walked into a lot of problems and culture-wise did a lot of good. Sure, he was not a good coach x’s and o’s wise but as far as being a good genuine person and being a good role model for his players and the community, and welcoming back former players and trying to restore some of what was lost he did pretty good imho.

Reily brought a culture of losing. Not buying it. The program was no worse off after Pelini than any of the previous coaching changes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT