ADVERTISEMENT

Women's hoops...

Hoosker Du

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2001
...is almost unwatchable sometimes. Watching Nebraska at Indiana, and in two consecutive plays...a pass into the low post hit a girl in the hands, slipped through her hands, and bounced off her forehead. Then on the ensuing inbounds play, the inbounds pass bounced off the back of the head of the defender. It's Keystone Cops personified.

...is almost unwatchable sometimes. Watching Nebraska at Indiana, and in two consecutive plays...a pass into the low post hit a girl in the hands, slipped through her hands, and bounced off her forehead. Then on the ensuing inbounds play, the inbounds pass bounced off the back of the head of the defender. It's Keystone Cops personified.
Yeah, but could you beat any of them out and start for either team? :D

#3 for Indiana makes women's hoops watchable. She's beautiful and she can really ball.

Ummm... our Mens team struggles to catch passes quite often. Really not much different.

Ummm... our Mens team struggles to catch passes quite often. Really not much different.

You really aren't trying to make a comparison between a D1 mens team and women's team, are you? No one is silly enough to do something like that, are they?

That's from multiple seasons of NBA basketball. I could create a lowlight reel that long from this one women's game alone.

Took me a while to pick a short, relevant reel. There are so many out there. Several clips from any one weekend trump what you are describing. Stay classy.

You really aren't trying to make a comparison between a D1 mens team and women's team, are you? No one is silly enough to do something like that, are they?
Yes Du. I was claiming they are the exact same. Ya got me.

Took me a while to pick a short, relevant reel. There are so many out there. Several clips from any one weekend trump what you are describing. Stay classy.

Stay classy? Because I'm pointing out the distinct differences between men and women's basketball, and why women's hoops is almost unwatchable? I guess my only response is to open your eyes.

When you're good you get away with a ton of calls but crap Buss getting away with a lot of walks and fouls

Can't believe we let one player have half their points. Didn't seem like we really tried to make somebody else beat us outside of going to 1-3-1 D

65468_webspbussf.jpg

It got a little irritating
I was just going to post something on the officiating. Our girls only need to breathe on Indiana to earn a whistle. That's what makes it unwatchable for me.[/QUOTE It got a little irritating

She looks better in her pics than she did on TV. The bad bleach job on her hair didn't do her any favors.

Just saying, I haven't seen many girls who can score 37 points in a game and look this good doing it.

tyra%2Bbuss.JPG

But instead of just cheering on the team you have to bitch about the product.

It’s like not liking broccoli but buying broccoli then bitching about how bad broccoli is. A little free advice. Don’t buy broccoli and don’t watch women’s hoops.

I make a comment about balls going through hands and bouncing off noggins and women's basketball being unwatchable sometimes, and I find out there are huge women's basketball fans. Who knew so many enjoyed tuning in. 'Learn something new each day.

Dissing broccoli ain't cool though. Good stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT