ADVERTISEMENT

Will is heavy into the kool-aid

We (the offense) need to be able to play with intensity in both first and the 2nd half of games before we should crack the top 20.

Reactions: Dylman
There are for sure some flawed teams currently ranked above Nebraska, but 10 might be a little lofty. I need to see more. Barring Purdue, the first 4 Big 10 games are starting to look like a little stiffer test than previously thought.

There are for sure some flawed teams currently ranked above Nebraska, but 10 might be a little lofty. I need to see more. Barring Purdue, the first 4 Big 10 games are starting to look like a little stiffer test than previously thought.
I understand that Illinois beat one of the B12’s top teams, and that Indiana scored 77 on somebody. And that Rutgers doesn’t suck.

But if we are who we want to be, we need to start consistently beating the unranked teams. And the flawed/mediocre teams that happen to be ranked. That’s asking a lot based upon recent seasons. But we are starting to build what we think is a winning foundation/culture, and we definitely have a very good defense and a promising QB with a high ceiling. We should expect to see more consistency in the win column. We are 2-0, when last year we were 0-2.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT