ADVERTISEMENT

Wilcher in portal

Whatever you want to believe.
Will Ferrell Elf GIF by filmeditor

This portal has had some crappy situations and made fans less loyal to players, and obviously players not loyal, but a post like this seems unnecessary.

Would you say this to his face? What about his parents? Or other players who went to battle with him?
He chose to leave. Better for him and better for us!! Win win! Lighten up!!

Literally why CJ was on the team

A tact I appreciate from Fred
Eh I think they got CJ for his abilities and the fact he had a younger brother was good but was not the only reason. Plus I don’t think it was Fred it was his former assistant Matt A the recruiting guru

Vighawk.
Don't I know you from some time back? You're a part of a mixed marriage? Your wife is from Nebraska but you played football for the Jayhawks?

This portal has had some crappy situations and made fans less loyal to players, and obviously players not loyal, but a post like this seems unnecessary.

Would you say this to his face? What about his parents? Or other players who went to battle with him?
Of course he wouldn't

"Vighawk.
Don't I know you from some time back? You're a part of an open marriage rt? Your wife is from Nebraska and likes basketball players but you played football for the Jayhawks?" (Vdoub)

And you did this why?

"Vighawk.
Don't I know you from some time back? You're a part of an open marriage rt? Your wife is from Nebraska and likes basketball players but you played football for the Jayhawks?" (Vdoub)

And you did this why?
An open marriage? What a cuck 🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT