ADVERTISEMENT

Wideouts

Most overrated coach on the staff. He has a good Twitter game and works out pro players, but he keeps comi my up short with recruiting, he players keep dropping easy passes, and run blocking could be better.
Yeah, but he is pretty untouchable around here. Him and Parrella.

Most overrated coach on the staff. He has a good Twitter game and works out pro players, but he keeps comi my up short with recruiting, he players keep dropping easy passes, and run blocking could be better.
As a whole team, this group has bad hands. Consistently dropping balls that should be caught or worse, having them pop up and get picked. Occasionally making a great play but missing so many opportunities to come through.

Wideouts likes to talk a big game, but it's time he backs up the talk. His recruiting has been subpar from the point that he has undersigned every year since he has been here and his receivers have been underwhelming. Sometimes quarterbacks throw balls that require WR to go make plays and we don't have the WR to make those plays.

Reactions: Huskers129870
I agree. The brashness and off the field stuff is weird attributes for a mentor of our youth,

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT