ADVERTISEMENT

Wide receiver target

Mr negative here but it seems we always lose out to UCLA. Am I missing someone we beat them for?

Full disclosure:

As a lifelong Husker fan, I would always choose UCLA.

tumblr_inline_ozdudpTAUg1ro6z5e_1280.jpg

0fJxLFMfSM6ioJnt1y7z_IMG_9631.jpg

MFFbuq7FilmyKzyKN9mOW9D9PuA-SmYUYcGxIv3ffnDVYTV-mnmkatR7jXkeBgbGsMBVba8-nVEG-JEDWFXwgl1nUDsFUgx-GohtHqkaZNkx8SFiSfOcLm2GtLKRebwd2Bh_hXU76pHWuFIxDIotZ6G9qCf9P8QueUhG6aS-b3imLDkHBiWRgNo

jan-28-2012-los-angeles-california-us-ucla-cheerleaders-celebrate-C9N1B2.jpg

648x400_gallery_spirit_squad_scholarship_fund_2-648x400.jpg

wNbWwcY7-SYR4z4Ti32GeOoqKM4FObUEa9LJ7evl-lFcjVc62wkwvnAJuDdo1z5IcXd1BJ-1JChdGHH9w-Q577eb25zJxO0UpXGMblRbDXhwMY_jA5KCQnM

Not to be Mr. Super Negative here, but what would having a roster of top WR’s matter if:
A. They see the field once in three games and transfer.
B. Don’t have a QB that can even get the ball to them. Because having Jerry Rice, Randy Moss, Michael Irvin, and Chris Carter on the field is worthless if Joe Bauserman is just chucking the ball into the stands or turf.

honestly you have to be so impressed with NEB recruiters. how in the world they could sell the last place passing offense with running QBs to a legit WR recruit i dont know. just goes to show how good salesmen can be

Hey, Frost is still at least a cool dude.

Full disclosure:

As a lifelong Husker fan, I would always choose UCLA.

tumblr_inline_ozdudpTAUg1ro6z5e_1280.jpg

0fJxLFMfSM6ioJnt1y7z_IMG_9631.jpg

MFFbuq7FilmyKzyKN9mOW9D9PuA-SmYUYcGxIv3ffnDVYTV-mnmkatR7jXkeBgbGsMBVba8-nVEG-JEDWFXwgl1nUDsFUgx-GohtHqkaZNkx8SFiSfOcLm2GtLKRebwd2Bh_hXU76pHWuFIxDIotZ6G9qCf9P8QueUhG6aS-b3imLDkHBiWRgNo

jan-28-2012-los-angeles-california-us-ucla-cheerleaders-celebrate-C9N1B2.jpg

648x400_gallery_spirit_squad_scholarship_fund_2-648x400.jpg

wNbWwcY7-SYR4z4Ti32GeOoqKM4FObUEa9LJ7evl-lFcjVc62wkwvnAJuDdo1z5IcXd1BJ-1JChdGHH9w-Q577eb25zJxO0UpXGMblRbDXhwMY_jA5KCQnM
Believe it or not, they have girls like that in Lincoln too. BTW, some of those girls in your picks look pretty skanky. Just sayin. Nebraska has beautiful women that most of the posters on this board would never be able to hang with too.. Go watch some video of the Scarlets dance team.

Incorrect...never said anything about any female UCLA students. Please keep your fascinations about those pictures to yourself...sinner.
You commented directly to a post with pictures of reals UCLA girls asking if there is anything “better than college sluts”. At least own your disgusting stupid post. You may think it’s funny to demean women and try to degrade girls you’ve never met. It’s not.

You commented directly to a post with pictures of reals UCLA girls asking if there is anything “better than college sluts”. At least own your disgusting stupid post. You may think it’s funny to demean women and try to degrade girls you’ve never met. It’s not.

HA!

And into the ignore pile you go...

Reactions: NikkiSixx
Believe it or not, they have girls like that in Lincoln too. BTW, some of those girls in your picks look pretty skanky. Just sayin. Nebraska has beautiful women that most of the posters on this board would never be able to hang with too.. Go watch some video of the Scarlets dance team.
Yeah I've never understood why people obsess over the girls at the warm-weather schools. A lot of babes in Lincoln, too. You get more of those sun-kissed blondes with fake jugs and tans that will turn them into raisins by 40 down in AZ and CA. I prefer the more natural look of the Midwest women.

Reactions: 9and4

Stop it. This is a post board. You sound like a dork. If his post offended you, you have the problem.

Not to be Mr. Super Negative here, but what would having a roster of top WR’s matter if:
A. They see the field once in three games and transfer.
B. Don’t have a QB that can even get the ball to them. Because having Jerry Rice, Randy Moss, Michael Irvin, and Chris Carter on the field is worthless if Joe Bauserman is just chucking the ball into the stands or turf.

To be fair, DeAndre Hopkins had Matt Shaub, Case Keenum, Fitzpatrick, Brock Osweiler, Brian Hoyer, Ryan Mallett, TJ Yates, Brandon Weeden, Tom Savage before he had Watson, and still produced. So you right, but it is half the equation.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Mr negative here but it seems we always lose out to UCLA. Am I missing someone we beat them for?
Like I said before and said that Sevea was headed to UCLA that DONU has been hit by the Njoku effect ala Chip Kelly and will continue for contested recruits between NU and UCLA. I'm betting he picks UCLA.

I agree, not liking our chances vs the Bruins.
The only way I see it stopping outside of the fact of an enticement of year round warm weather is to get UCLA in a game and kick the livin shit out Chip and his Bruins in humiliating fashion.

Reactions: CatColumbia
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT