ADVERTISEMENT

Why I'm Not Worried About The Northwestern Loss

And how many neutral games?
I don't know. But the way the talk is on here...Alabama should voluntarily go on a barnstorming tour through the Big Ten West. It would only take a week or 2 for them to take care of business...judging by all the talk on here. Why not??

Plus this would help to prove that we don't need to bother with a real playoff.

This loss is exactly why if you have a BUNCH of new players, coaches, and a new OC, you really don’t want to start your season with a conference game. I feared this outcome. No excuses. Frost blew that onside kick call. The offense will get better Imo

Many are blaming the play calling, the receivers, the running game, the offensive line, the defensive front 7, the onside kick, etc. for the loss. They Are Wrong.
This loss is on one thing....conditioning, we were tired
Thats why I'm not worried. Imagine if you just flew halfway around the world spent a week in a foreign country with a full schedule sight seeing and practicing. Were completely jet lagged and then had to play a major college football game against a power 5 opponent while overseas. I know I would be tired. Very tired. But any one put into their shoes would be tired given the circumstances.
Our Offensive Line couldn't get much push because they were worn out. It was plain to see. They are much better than they looked saturday.
Defensively we were gassed it was also plain to see. The defense will bounce back in a big way.
You will see a HUGE difference come Saturday when we're back to our normal routines playing in lincoln. No jet lag no distractions from ireland and playing once again on American soil. This young team needs to get into a regular routine and that starts this week.
Its a long season. Not decided in one week of what amounts to a warm up game, we will bounce back. GO BIG RED!
Well NW had the same situation and they managed to look much better. Just saying.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT