ADVERTISEMENT

Why can't we call be friends?

I will be better when I contribute to society and volunteer more. Until then, expect the same.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

If everyone got along, this board would be no fun to read. It's a good source of comedy most days.

I'd like to blame it on the human thread locker (Spartan) but I don't think he was involved in that one....so...you got me.

Originally posted by 4.6.3:
I will be better when I contribute to society and volunteer more. Until then, expect the same.
107415797_medium_b0b8af.jpg

Simple, most posters think their opinion is the only opinion that is correct. How dare anyone disagree?

Because anonymous message boards allow people who either are too polite or too scared in the real world to talk crap about others.

Do you know any social environment where everyone is friends with everyone else? It just isn't human nature for everyone to like each other. Doesn't matter whether it's the workplace, clubs, organizations, churches, schools or even extended families - not everyone is going to be friends with each other. Message boards just reflect human nature.

Because some people have no sense of propriety.
And many of those people come from Iowa.

Originally posted by rrthusker:
Simple, most posters think their opinion is the only opinion that is correct. How dare anyone disagree?
I know. Old Mil Light will always be better then Balvenie. I will take you out in a heart beat.
wink.r191677.gif
. BTW, how the hell are ya buddy. On a serious side I agree 100 % w/your post.

Originally posted by sparky62:
I know. Old Mil Light will always be better then Balvenie. I will take you out in a heart beat.
wink.r191677.gif
. BTW, how the hell are ya buddy. On a serious side I agree 100 % w/your post.
I am doing well thanks for asking. Just wish I had more than one of me.

Originally posted by sparky62:
wink.r191677.gif

I'm glad there is only one of me.
If there was two I'd be tired as hell.
And grumpy. Damn grumpy.

All the time mumbling under my breath about how I just did this shit and wondering why I'm doing it again.

Nope. Not on vacation, yet. Just sitting here watching the old guys carry on a conversation.

Originally posted by kaz36:
Nope. Not on vacation, yet. Just sitting here watching the old guys carry on a conversation.
I`m surprised as old guys we can do that. I`m sipping scotch and sparky is probably enjoying some Old Mil Lite.

Randy, you need to reread what you posted. Enjoy and Old Millwaukee don't belong in the same sentence.

Originally posted by c2o:
You couldn't be more correct if you tried. Propriety,....disgusting word. Carnage, two for one sales, unrelenting misbehavior, these are a few of my favorite things.

Originally posted by HawktimusPrime:

You couldn't be more correct if you tried. Propriety,....disgusting word. Carnage, two for one sales, unrelenting misbehavior, these are a few of my favorite things.
I'm not judging.
Just saying.

I'm not judging.
Just saying.
It was a very welcome compliment, don't feel bad.

Are you Ross Walsh?
3dgrin.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT