ADVERTISEMENT

Who Wins a B1G Coach UFC Tournament?

king_kong_

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2021
some interesting characters in the league these days

which do you think could kick every other B1G coach's ass?

Bret Beilema (ILL)
Curt Cignetti (Indiana)
Kurt Ferentz (iowa)
Mike Locksley (MD)
Sherrone Moore (Mich)
Jonathan Smith (MSU)
PJ Fleck (minn)
Matt Rhule (NU)
David Braun (NW)
Ryan Day (ohiost)
Dan Lanning (Ore)
James Franklin (pennst)
Ryan Walters (pur)
Greg Schiano (rut)
DeShaun Foster (UCLA)
Lincoln Riley (USC)
Jedd Fisch (UW)
Luke Fickell (wisc)

I’ll take Schiano - got a little age on him but feel he could rip up some dudes.

Fleck would act like the ring girl walking out in daisy dukes and tank top. Proclaiming in the interview after that his wife was his inspiration and he hoped he made her proud as he lifted his shirt to expose his nipple rings.

Rhule would get slaughtered but would earn respect because he would keep getting up. Dude would get carted out with broken legs and arms but wins over the crowd as he tries to mumble Go Big Red with a broken jaw.

Franklin would come out acting mean and talking trash only to get KO’d with a quick combo. The entire crowd rejoices and his wife is thankful someone finally shut him up.

Bielema would circle the ring twice and while catching his breath would take a knee to the face.

Ferentz would come out looking like a fighter from 20’s with slicked hair and Russel shorts. Would get some good ol’ man shots in to give pause to his opponent and then get taken out because he doesn’t realize it’s not a boxing match.

Ryan Day may be the favorite by many, but just like in football he won’t get over the hump to win it all.

I would pay to see it.

I'll take foster bc he's younger and played in the nfl for a while. Walters is also a lot younger than most.

the correct answer is Luke Fickell, former nose tackle who still maintains the ohiost record for most consecutive games started (50)

3x ohio state champ wrestler, all around tough SoB

Reactions: leodisflowers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT