ADVERTISEMENT

Who to cheer for tonight - NDSU or sCUm?

Maybe Colorado should temper their National Championship talk. Honestly they are not very good overall as a team. I see another 4-5 win season for them.

Reactions: V-Doub
Live look at OP.

james corden will my boner ever go away GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
As we all know, getting to their qb is a must, I hope that there will be a lot of pressure on Sanders. NDS damn near won tonight, lot of video to work with for the NU coaches and players. I wish I could say a victory for Nebraska will happen against cu, but first things first with UTEP. N

Reactions: headcard
NDSU coach didn’t help any getting too fancy at times. Buffs have no run game at all. We should be able to beat a one dimensional team like them if we don’t turn it over a million times like last year
That one dimension will move the ball and score on us. Refraining from turnovers will be a big key!

I know onside kicks almost never work, but NDSU should have tried one after their 2-point try failed. Had they made that, I'm fine with kicking it deep. But down by 5, there just wasn't going to be time to get a TD.
So if ND doesn’t mismanage the clock at the end of the 1st half and gift CO a fg, they are only down by 2 at the end of the game and just need 3, and not 6, to win?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT