ADVERTISEMENT

Who to cheer for tonight - NDSU or sCUm?

2nd and 2 and then they go incomplete pass, delay of game? And now CU gets the ball with a chance to go up two scores. Yikes.

I would never throw the ball over the top against CU, because it’s the one thing they defend well. Throw short and mid-range and force them to make open field tackles.

Reactions: baseball31ne
sCUm has no running game. If we are able to shut down their passing attack it will be a long night for sCUm.

sCUm does have next level receivers and I hate to say it but Shitdeur is a solid qb that will be playing on Sundays.
He has the talent but can he exist in an organization not run by his dad? One that has a standard of behavior and expects professionalism? If I’m an nfl exec, I have serious questions about wanting him in my locker room

Reactions: SeaOfRed75
I honestly thought NDSU would have some more athletes than they do, solid players but don’t have the speed to cover. Serious question, do we ? Hoping our DC can scheme up ways to stop their passing attack.

He has the talent but can he exist in an organization not run by his dad? One that has a standard of behavior and expects professionalism? If I’m an nfl exec, I have serious questions about wanting him in my locker room
He has the talent and physical tools to get to the NFL. Whether he has the brains and maturity to stay in for the long term we’ll soon find out.

Reactions: grimlock78
I didn’t get to watch the first half. Run the ball and keep Sanders off the field. He is good, has very good vision, moves well in the pocket and has very good receivers.

Our D will struggle at times with CU. Not sure we have the speed at CB to stay with the one on one. Sanders and the WRs are good at finding the holes in zones .

Pound the rock over and over.

Reactions: Zeke2005 and maly
NDSU coach didn’t help any getting too fancy at times. Buffs have no run game at all. We should be able to beat a one dimensional team like them if we don’t turn it over a million times like last year

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT