ADVERTISEMENT

Who to cheer for tonight - NDSU or sCUm?

"A portrait of poise in the pocket"
HjqFjQn.gif

• Haha
Reactions: RBigredMax
Headsy move by NDSU on the punt. They waited after it stopped rolling to pick it up. Burned up another second or two.
Dipshit coach didn’t run the clock. That field goal is entirely on the head coach. For the life of me I can’t understand how everyone on a coaching staff can’t manage the last 90 seconds of a half.

Reactions: Laner2
So basically need a big play offense, don’t like to run much, defense can be beaten on by a physical offense line.

The last drive was a good one for a FG.

Glad Bison are leading, go finish it and drop the receipts on the 50 for Sanders to get after the game.

They were trying to score. It didn’t work out but hard to fault ndsu from thinking they can pick up 3rd and 2 and get a two possession lead going to half.
They had plenty of time if they ran it down another 20 seconds and got the first. This isn’t even debatable. It was stupid, I can’t believe anyone would try to defend it

On their side of the field? That would be an awful decision
I figured CU would score and they did. Maybe the difference between 7 points or 4. You're right though, there's no reason for NDSU to get crazy, they controlled the first half.

I figured CU would score and they did. Maybe the difference between 7 points or 4. You're right though, there's no reason for NDSU to get crazy, they controlled the first half.
They should have went for it.

CU gets the ball first. They are clearly going to score and either tie it or take the lead.

NDSU needs more chances with the ball, not less.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
7 points or 3, not 4. And their chance of scoring from their 5 is dramatically lower than from opponents 45.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT