ADVERTISEMENT

Who to cheer for tonight - NDSU or sCUm?

Landomatic

Junior
Nov 11, 2022
Tough one, for obvious reasons. Hate cheering for sCUm but a win is obviously in our best interest so I guess give me sCUm. Who ya got?

I guess I find it impossible to believe North Dakota can keep this close. Buffs will want to show out and be the talk of CFB for a week and their skill players should put up major stats and Hunter should be able to erase their best WR.

....and I want CU to win for reasons everyone else already mentioned

Not a difficult decision at all. I hope the Bison beat the piss out them, but my money is on CU covering.

Reactions: V-Doub
I guess I find it impossible to believe North Dakota can keep this close. Buffs will want to show out and be the talk of CFB for a week and their skill players should put up major stats and Hunter should be able to erase their best WR.

....and I want CU to win for reasons everyone else already mentioned
If NDSU can run the ball and control the clock … I could see the O getting pissed they aren’t on the field and then trying to do too much. I also think CU’s Oline is questionable.

I think NDSU plays mistake free football and slows the game down. Anxious to see how it goes.

Reactions: Laner2
No worse fanbase in all of sports

Will be interested most in their new DL tonight because that’s where I believe they could give us fits

If I am going to bet this game I tend to lean toward laying the points

Also - what Nick Saban said last week has stuck with me: you want a tough opponent week 1 because it impacts the entire offseason

Really hope this doesn’t bite us, either

Tough one, for obvious reasons. Hate cheering for sCUm but a win is obviously in our best interest so I guess give me sCUm. Who ya got?

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

Reactions: GBRforLife1
The genius who wanted Deion to be our coach wants to cheer for them? I am shocked.

Deion can take his retarded cowboy hat and shove it up his ass as he loses every game with everyone hating him and CO for being the POS they are.

Not a difficult decision at all. I hope the Bison beat the piss out them, but my money is on CU covering.

+1

It would be fun, but I'm not sure why we would expect NDSU to be able to hang around. They aren't exactly what they used to be, plus they have a new HC and are starting a couple of freshmen on the OL.

Reactions: king_kong_
I think NDSU is going to give them a tough game, but ultimately don't think they can win it. I do think they're going to be solid still, new HC likely could've had the job in the past, but went FBS instead for OL/OC jobs.

That said, I think Oklahoma State is in serious trouble against SDSU on Saturday.

NDSU is going to be without their returning All-american safety - tough loss for their defensive backfield that is going to get tested by Sanders/Hunter.

• Sad
Reactions: headcard
I don’t care who wins, I just want 2-3 of CU’s best players to get ejected and not be able to play next week.

Those large, gregarious Great Plains mammals that we know and love are properly known as "bison." Only illiterates and the uncouth call them "buffalo."

The real Bison stampede the Puffs -- go NDSU!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT