ADVERTISEMENT

Who is your favorite commit in the 2021 class?

I have to go with Prochazka as well. I think he would have received offers from many of the same schools that are going after Fidone had he not committed to the home state school early on.

But another guy who I really like is Lutovsky. A 320 pounder dunking a basketball is exactly the kind of athlete we need to get into the program.

Pretty underwhelming class thus far. Need about 9 more 4 stars for me to consider it a success.

Pretty underwhelming class thus far. Need about 9 more 4 stars for me to consider it a success.
I don’t care where they are rated on signing day give me some all conference and nfl draft picks. Let’s be real we don’t do anything with 4 stars anyway so let’s hope players get better and team gets better regardless of what their star rating is.

Payton. Great offers, body type and athleticism we don’t seem to have an abundance of, if he puts on a modest amount of good weight he could be a terror on the edge.
Several players are intriguing- most already mentioned, so I’ll go with Payton also based on what’s hopefully a real high ceiling.

My #2 will be Latrell Neville.

^This will make more sense tomorrow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT