ADVERTISEMENT

Who has Tyreek Hill on fantasy team today?

Fvcking Matt Rhule!! :rolleyes: RollingLaugh
That Carolina trade that they made two years ago is going to hold back that franchise for years. Ultimately, it was trading the 9th pick, a second rounder, the top pick in the next year's draft and a #1 WR in DJ Moore. All so that they could draft a 5' 10" Bryce Young who so far looks to be a bottom five starting QB in the league.

That Carolina trade that they made two years ago is going to hold back that franchise for years. Ultimately, it was trading the 9th pick, a second rounder, the top pick in the next year's draft and a #1 WR in DJ Moore. All so that they could draft a 5' 10" Bryce Young who so far looks to be a bottom five starting QB in the league.
most lopsided trade in NFL history. yes, including the Herschel Walker trade.

In Poles We Trust!

Reactions: leodisflowers
if anyone should be trying to out run police it's that car and hill...
I seen a cali police chase of a golf cart the other day

If he’d have just shut up and been compliant, he’d have gotten a ticket or a warning and we’d have never heard a word.
Still doesn't justify police brutality. I bet these cops hate the whole kneeling thing... You'd think they'd wanna prevent even further bad PR amidst all the continued calls for defunding/reforming the seemingly obsolete concept of police.

Yeah Hill is a jack wagon. Shouldn't have been speeding in the first place, blah blah blah. Still, those cops were just as wrong as him if not worse. And they're the "authorities" - Hill is not.

Still doesn't justify police brutality. I bet these cops hate the whole kneeling thing... You'd think they'd wanna prevent even further bad PR amidst all the continued calls for defunding/reforming the seemingly obsolete concept of police.

Yeah Hill is a jack wagon. Shouldn't have been speeding in the first place, blah blah blah. Still, those cops were just as wrong as him if not worse. And they're the "authorities" - Hill is not.
You don't roll your window down in a car with tinted windows you are going to get treated the same way. Black, white, etc. They don't know if you have a gun behind the window. Don't act like a clown and you won't be treated as one. Simple.

Yeah, I can definitely see both sides of it. It was over the top by the cops, but the point remains that had Hill been compliant to said authorities, then nothing would have come of it.

I don't know what it's like to be a black guy or a cop. I have, however, watched enough cop shows to know that when you blatantly disregard them, and especially when it creates a situation that could be perceived by them as some kind of risk, they tend to get a little edgy. Regardless what color you are.

I thought the whole situation was kind of crazy. Hill rolling up his window, I'm surprised they didn't bust his window or tase him. The cops seemed really aggressive but it is south Florida and everyone seems intense there. Cops dropping f bombs like crazy seems unprofessional but doesn't bother me. I just couldn't see a state patrol man outside Memorial dropping f bombs during an arrest.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT