ADVERTISEMENT

Who Gets Picked in the 2025 NFL Draft?

king_kong_

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2021
after failing to produce a draft pick in 2024, I'm curious to see which players posters here believe will have their name called next April

Nash is really the only guy I see if he chooses to leave early

Robinson
Singleton has a chance
Benhart
Sherman has a chance
Gifford has a chance
Scott has a chance
if robinson and benhart had any chance to get picked they'd have had their name called this year instead of coming back for Year 6.

IMO.

if robinson and benhart had any chance to get picked they'd have had their name called this year instead of coming back for Year 6.

IMO.
Maybe they just need to have some decent coaching and development for longer than 12 months.

after failing to produce a draft pick in 2024, I'm curious to see which players posters here believe will have their name called next April

Possibilities:

Benhart, Fidone, Robinson, Nash, T. Hill, Singleton, Gifford

Jamhal Banks could be a late round pick.

Maybe Casteneda too? Long shot.

Turner Cochran will probably be drafted.

More "has a chance" than sure thing it seems. That really tells us a lot about this team. Was it the process of identifying players during the recruitment process or was it development i.e. position coaches and S&C?

Now look at our current class and ask what needs to be done to help it so we aren't asking these same questions in 4/5 years. Lots of talk about having NFL coaches and playing in the league and all that but we, as a program, have a long ways to go to really contribute significantly to the overall draft.

Last edited:
More "has a chance" than sure thing it seems. That really tells us a lot about this team. Was it the process of identifying players during the recruitment process of was it development i.e. position coaches and S&C?

Now look at our current class and ask what needs to be done to help it so we aren't asking these same questions in 4/5 years. Lots of talk about having NFL coaches and playing in the league and all that but we, as a program, have a long ways to go to really contribute significantly to the overall draft.
Yes. Great post.

We don’t have even close to the talent needed to cruise to 8-9 wins this year

Its a big reason why I have no clue what to expect

Hopefully we’ll hit on some highly rated guys and develop others into high-level performers

Jahmal Banks and Tommi Hill have a chance to go on day 3 if they both have good years. Benhart and Ben Scott are not getting drafted. Same with Ty and Polar Bear.

The media overrates our guys and doesn't study what else is out there talent wise. And we do the same as a fan base. If anyone wants to argue with me go ahead, but just take a look at our won-loss record over the last nine years or so and how many kids have gotten drafted. Then keep in mind that in every one of those years, fans heard things like "the talent is there" and "talent is not the issue". Then the games were played and the draft was held.

Jahmal Banks and Tommi Hill have a chance to go on day 3 if they both have good years. Benhart and Ben Scott are not getting drafted. Same with Ty and Polar Bear.
This is historically correct. But if the future is written why do you even watch?

If we have a good year they can get drafted.

Happens all the time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT