ADVERTISEMENT

Which new player improves most under S & C?

I say Carter Nelson. His frame is just begging for some lean muscle mass to be added, plus he'll need it for perimeter blocking? Who else ya got?
Nelson would be a good guess. His high school’s S&C situation wouldn’t have done much for him. He’s done what he’s done with pure athleticism.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Nelson would be a good guess. His high school’s S&C situation wouldn’t have done much for him. He’s done what he’s done with pure athleticism.
Oh, please elaborate. Dissect his high school's S&C theory and carry through.

crap, I guess he is maxed out based on that.

i will

the link you sent shows a bunch of middle school girls learning fundamentals.

their varsity field looks where i played at in middle school, only worse.

Nice Facebook page. If you think class C Ainsworth has anything resembling what NU will do for him you would be mistaken.

Reactions: Wasker77
i will

the link you sent shows a bunch of middle school girls learning fundamentals.

their varsity field looks where i played at in middle school, only worse.
It’s a very small school with somewhat limited resources. They do a good job with what they have but some of the national recruits are using private performance gyms.

It’s a very small school with somewhat limited resources. They do a good job with what they have but some of the national recruits are using private performance gyms.
I didn't call you out I am just wanting you to elaborate on your vast knowledge of Ainsworth S and C.

I didn't call you out I am just wanting you to elaborate on your vast knowledge of Ainsworth S and C.
I know the area. Been there many times. Have family littered all over from Ainsworth to east of Norfolk.

Propose to include/clarify the Training Table as part of the S&C.

Food + Workouts = future beastmode

As for names- hard to pick.
I’ll throw in Hall and Barney as WRs who could be in better position to contribute with some added beef.
Mario Buford also as an undersized guy coming into defense that likes to play freshmen.

Based on his Facebook page? You know those are free, right?

Just to pick a name not yet mentioned I’d say Mario Buford. Good pedigree athlete who could add 30 pounds. Outside of this incoming class, Prince Umanmielen could become a beast if he got more shredded.

Reactions: HominidHusker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT