ADVERTISEMENT

What's Riley's record...

The product Frost has put on the field so far is disappointing. But when his team is getting absolutely shit-stomped by a really bad Minnesota team near the end of Year 3, that's when I'll start pondering whether things would have been better under Smilin' Mike.

Honestly I think we'd be 2-0 with Riley. I still feel better being 0-2 with Frost.

We very well could be 2-0 but its always better to just rip the band-aide off fast and get the pain over with.

Reactions: knightwxc5000
We very well could be 2-0 but its always better to just rip the band-aide off fast and get the pain over with.

I like this statement...Frost made a decision to bring in his staff and complete a full makeover of the program. It was the obvious decision but risky. Bo kept the offensive system from the cally years and had an 8-4 record with a weak schedule the next year. Bo was saddled though with an offense he didn't want by 2009 and it cost him a BCS game..by 2011 he finally had something he wanted but had to prioritize offense over defense in recruiting and never could put a great defense and offense out on the field at the same time. Bo had a lack of vision and it cost him. Having continuity and building from the beginning will be ugly at first but very efficient by year 3

At least the games are entertaining to watch. Bit by bit they will get better.

both 5 point losses. Won all stat categories except TOs, penalties.

I rely a lot on history to find answers. Since Riley was a .500 coach for all time I'd say 1-1. Which one did he win?? I couldn't care less if I tried. SF will fix the problems. This has all the earmarks of a tough year but I believe we will make large improvements each coming year.

Remember when JFK raised minimum wage from $1/hr to $1.25/hr? It was just a few months after Iowa’s last Championship so I wondered if it brought back good memories
Remember when Nebraska was relevant in the B1G? Me neither.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT