ADVERTISEMENT

What player on offense and defense has to improve the most

Cole Conrad and Lamar Jackson. I think Conrad needs to be moved out to the tackle spot again. He did a decent job when he was there and I think it's the best position for him.

For Lamar snacks in, I think we were starting to see improvement towards the end of the year and with improved coaching hopefully he'll become a quality player for us.

What player on offense and defense has to improve the most?

The Davis brothers on defense. They disappeared last season. On offense Ozigbo and Wilbon. To back up Bryant although Bradley could be the guy.

Defense

The consensus is Lamar Jackson. We NEED a CB or two to make a huge leap in 2018. Supposedly he has potential. If true, he needs to put some effort into reaching it. So far he might be the biggest disappointment on the entire team due to his recruitment amd signing fanfare.

Maybe be moves to QB and runs this offense. Smokin

Offense

This one has to be someone on the OL. You can choose a few of them and be right. We need most of the OL to step up.

The Davis brothers on defense. They disappeared last season. On offense Ozigbo and Wilbon. To back up Bryant although Bradley could be the guy.

Their disappearance could have been caused by Diaco's "all I want the DL to do is bullrush" scheme. At least I hope that was the reason.

I think Zig gets lost in the numbers at RB in this offense, but he does have some talent and could surpise us.

I think Bell starts from day one at RB and doesn’t look back.
This.
Tre Bryant's knees won't hold up.
Wilbon has peaked and has some shake and bake, but little else. Poor vision for a RB
Ozigbo? Never understood the love for this guy. He is a B- running back at best
Bradley is good but needs to show he has durability. In the one game last year where he finally got significant action he got injured. Bad luck?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT