ADVERTISEMENT

What i find most frustrating

Red_Symptoms

Redshirt Freshman
Oct 30, 2016
Besides the fact that in year 1, a program with 0 tradition has better athletes than us

Is the fact that we got outschemed after halftime. Looking at the 4th down calls in the 2nd half, unable to get anyone open.

Defensively, our vaunted front 7 got dominated. I don't blame White too much, he tried soft, he tried press, he tried blitzing...I saw a lot of different attempts but Indiana had an answer to everything. We were unprepared for RPO though, but mainly our issues is that their o-line dominated our d-line and their receivers dominated our d-backs

I can understand if this was OSU, but year 1 at Indiana? We have to completely rehaul our player evaluation and recruiting process.

Besides the fact that in year 1, a program with 0 tradition has better athletes than us

Is the fact that we got outschemed after halftime. Looking at the 4th down calls in the 2nd half, unable to get anyone open.

Defensively, our vaunted front 7 got dominated. I don't blame White too much, he tried soft, he tried press, he tried blitzing...I saw a lot of different attempts but Indiana had an answer to everything. We were unprepared for RPO though, but mainly our issues is that their o-line dominated our d-line and their receivers dominated our d-backs

I can understand if this was OSU, but year 1 at Indiana? We have to completely rehaul our player evaluation and recruiting process.
Yes but it is more like year 3 for Indiana. He was at James Madison, won a ton, and took his players with.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
They just execute better. Rhule is doing the rebuild the old school way, building with freshman etc. Cignetti grabbed a bunch of experienced players and is running laps around us. The old way is dead.
People forget that he hasn’t coached in college since 2019. College is a completely different world than it was five years ago.

Reactions: Champ_Kind_whammy
Need to try and ignore the fact that their shirts say Indiana. This is more like playing and OSU or Oregon this year
dying-laughing-kevin-o-leary-ngahgszrcxbiyz49.gif

They just execute better. Rhule is doing the rebuild the old school way, building with freshman etc. Cignetti grabbed a bunch of experienced players and is running laps around us. The old way is dead.
Exactly. Freshmen aren't going to hang around waiting for the rebuild. Rhule is collecting a paycheck.

Reactions: Hford
The hard lesson of this game is that there are still no short cuts to being competitive against good teams. If your guys are pillow soft and can’t block or tackle, you can scheme until your fingers bleed and it still won’t work.

IU’s staff seems to get that, while our guys are content to sit on their overstuffed wallets.

This is gonna be a brutal week for Rhule and Co. As it should be. Freaking absolutely ridiculous! For whatever reason this team seems to be going downhill week by week.
His history against ranked teams isn't good. Couple that with Nebraska's history of failure as well and you got what we had today. I warn people but all I do is catch grief on this board . We suck, have sucked, and will suck till we PROVE otherwise.

This is gonna be a brutal week for Rhule and Co. As it should be. Freaking absolutely ridiculous! For whatever reason this team seems to be going downhill week by week.
It's the only way to bring change. If they lost close they would stay on the same path, but they've been embarrassed. Have to make changes.

Reactions: Seascout3
Y'all act like James Madison was a powerhouse program. They were a freaking Sun Belt team that got whooped by Air Force in their bowl game last year. They shouldn't be dominating a Big Ten team by 50 points.

Not listening. Just win against teams with a pulse. Rhule's got a lot of work to do. They aren't going to buy him out soon so he'll get time. Going to be interesting to see what he does.
he'll do what he always does:

talk a ton to whoever will listen

Raiola looks sleep deprived - maybe Dylan should sleep in rather than showing up at the complex at 430 and waking up Rhule who probably turned in at 830 hoping to get a solid 12-14 hrs of sleep

How ridiculous does all that PR look about Raiola showing up and waking Rhule from a peaceful slumber earlier in the week

Still wish we had hired Jamey Chadwell. I think he could have been our Cignetti. All he does is win wherever he goes.

Reactions: c3o
This was THE defining moment for Coach Rhule at NU. I don’t care if it’s only his 2nd season. He just got trounced by a guy who is in his first season….at Indiana! I actually really like Coach Rhule but this is who he is folks. I know, more important things in life than football. GBR.

Y'all act like James Madison was a powerhouse program. They were a freaking Sun Belt team that got whooped by Air Force in their bowl game last year. They shouldn't be dominating a Big Ten team by 50 points.
You are acting like Nebraska is a good and respected program. We have been a joke for several years and have not won anything of significance in over two decades.

Reactions: American Horse

They played nearly perfect game, we were never in it. Why I don't know. But that was an EMBARRASSING loss. Heads need to roll. Where's the accountability?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT