ADVERTISEMENT

What do you notice.......

Why don't you just tell me the name of the movie you want to see?

images

He knows when to check down his passes
now give me my prize antman
DING, DING, DING, DING!

I know it's just practice, but on every play he either looked off his primary receiver or checked down. It has been ages since we've had a QB do that consistently. Hopefully, translates to games.

For your prize, I don't have any money, but at the moment of your death you will achieve total consciousness.

So you have that going for you.

DING, DING, DING, DING!

I know it's just practice, but on every play he either looked off his primary receiver or checked down. It has been ages since we've had a QB do that consistently. Hopefully, translates to games.

For your prize, I don't have any money, but at the moment of your death you will achieve total consciousness.

4b1cc48e-c6eb-4ab8-b5fc-1e8b0a9a86e0_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Antwill
How are the responses incorrect? You asked what people noticed and they responded with what they noticed.

I noticed that he seems to read the defense and know where everyone is on both Def and Off.
Touché. But I think most knew what I meant. You're just being argumentative which is not allowed on this board.

DING, DING, DING, DING!

Sweet. How long do we have to wait for the no look passes or the exciting behind the back? I’m guessing game three.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT