ADVERTISEMENT

What about Bronco Mendenhall?

If he has won multiple championships, had multiple undefeated seasons, has never won fewer than 9 games as a head coach, is younger than 50, and has been a Husker assistant or player... well, then he might qualify.

If he has not done all of the above, he can go fly a kite!

Let's be honest, our coach next year will either be Mike Riley or Scott Frost. We're not going to fire Riley only to hire another Riley-type of coach.

Weird thread to start today. Support the team and Riley tonight!

Also Bronco sucks. Anyone associated with BYU should never be involved with Nebraska athletics again. I really hope we never play them in any sport.

Reactions: StrongArm517
From the things I've heard, Scott frost will only come here if the new AD has Osborne's blessing. If Osborne doesn't approve of the new AD, than frost wants no part of us. Makes sense though.

From the things I've heard, Scott frost will only come here if the new AD has Osborne's blessing. If Osborne doesn't approve of the new AD, than frost wants no part of us. Makes sense though.
I find that hard to believe. But IF it is true, that would raise a red flag to me. But I really doubt that he's gone so far as say that to anyone.

Reactions: Husker-NJ
No. BYU was one of the dirtiest teams in the country under him. I expect Virginia will get the same reputation. We don't need that.

Reactions: StrongArm517
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT