ADVERTISEMENT

well, my first game back....

Well, I'm saddened that no one has been clamoring but I trudge on anyway....:)

Got to Lincoln at 10:30 .....parked on the EAST side of town( a BIT of miscommunication with my friend but he bought the ticket, so.....)....got to campus at 11ish, wandered through many tailgates, ate nothing, ate Valentino's at the Union, wandered through the blur(wow!) went to the trophy room, went inside, got a picture with Phil Knight, Got to our seats, south end zone, just to the right of the goalposts, second section...awesome...

thoughts:
-noise incredible
-NO ONE ever b;lasted TA around us...surprised at that....
- Oregon fans in front of us...knowledgeable. respectful, EAGER for us to come to their place:)
- LOVED THE ENDING!!!

HATED TRYING TO GET OUT OF LINCOLN!!!!:(

But all in all...incredible...

Awesome you could make it back and boy did you pick a great game to come back to. Thanks for sharing.

Oh man I need to get back to a game. Last game I was at Colin Kaepernick was a skinny Freshman that had some skill....

It is such am emotional feeling everytime I see the Stadium on TV. My father was an Engineer at Capitol Steel , and I got to play on the field across the road sometimes. No gates! Late 60's.

Glad you had a good time.

you must have taken the shuttle from that college? thats a easy way to do things

Glad it was wonderful! I always have mixed emotions when I return to campus once a year. I am reminded those good days as a student are gone a long time ago. Not that I don't have a nice life now, but there is something to be said for not having a mortgage, taxes, anyone depending on you, a 401K to manage, and when my biggest decisions involved which bar to go to each evening.

Glad it was wonderful! I always have mixed emotions when I return to campus once a year. I am reminded those good days as a student are gone a long time ago. Not that I don't have a nice life now, but there is something to be said for not having a mortgage, taxes, anyone depending on you, a 401K to manage, and when my biggest decisions involved which bar to go to each evening.
A 401K to manage..." You are a fortunate one son" CCR sorry I couldn't resist.

"It ain't me, it ain't me......I ain't no millionaires' son, no....."

Great song.....:)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT