ADVERTISEMENT

Weekend Visitors\Kaine Williams is N

SOHusker11

Senior
Jan 28, 2016
Just two, but big ones. Former Bama DT and S.

Former Florida DT Lamar Goods doesn't have a visit set. Sounds like we've passed on him for now.

Just two, but big ones. Former Bama DT and S.

Former Florida DT Lamar Goods doesn't have a visit set. Sounds like we've passed on him for now.
I read where 24/7 put a CB for Wynn to Georgia Tech at 100% Not sure if the CB is new or old but I'm sure our coaches will do their best to get that percentage down. Wynn is a very important piece needed to stabilize our DL group imo.

Reactions: SOHusker11
I read where 24/7 put a CB for Wynn to Georgia Tech at 100% Not sure if the CB is new or old but I'm sure our coaches will do their best to get that percentage down. Wynn is a very important piece needed to stabilize our DL group imo.
It was a G tech writer when he was on his visit there a few days ago...we can lock him down this wknd.

The visitors likely will tweet after the visits conclude so we'll likely know by then if there were any immediate commits. I'd guess though that they may want to take more visits before making a decision.

Reactions: ssmill777
As @SOHusker11 mentioned we seemed to have moved on from Goods (Florida DT). As far as Wynn goes, that tweet is awesome and all, but if that was the case why didn't he commit?

Well, there are two other big time players still in the mix. Georgia Tech wants Wynn badly. They need him just as much as we do if not worse. Also, don't forget Clemson. Now, I know he has played down the legacy angle in the past, but it's still there and close to home. He is a legacy, and they were heavily involved with his initial recruitment. I hope we put a big NIL offer here as that what it is gonna take to secure his commitment. I think we get him in the end, but I would put my confidence level at about 55% and the longer it takes the percentage goes down.

Last edited:
denzel-washington-boom.gif

Looks like this kid didn’t play much. Just another 4 star buried on the Bama bench
Was never going to see the field. Be beat out Tulane or Kansas for his services. Not a CB in the SEC and Bama breeds safety so he made a good and obvious decision. Talk of him moving to LB but they didn’t think he’d keep his speed.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Looks like this kid didn’t play much. Just another 4 star buried on the Bama bench
3 DTs in front of him went in the top 2 rounds of the draft @ Bama.their current projected starting DT was projected to get drafted early too but he got hurt and dropped his stock. And they are loaded with youth at that spot. I don’t think Damien Daniel’s would have played much in his career at bama. No knock on him. Just is what it is

matter of fact, when DJ Dale was scratched against Arkansas, Wynn was the one who got the increased minutes

Last edited:
3 DTs in front of him went in the top 2 rounds of the draft @ Bama.their current projected starting DT was projected to get drafted early too but he got hurt and dropped his stock. And they are loaded with youth at that spot. I don’t think Damien Daniel’s would have played much in his career at bama. No knock on him. Just is what it is

matter of fact, when DJ Dale was scratched against Arkansas, Wynn was the one who got the increased minutes
I was talking about Kaine Williams

He could be pretty good. Hard to say. Since Saban sent him packing after only one year, that makes me skeptical. But he was at Alabama and with Indiana also offering him, that adds a bit to this get as well given Indiana's success developing DBs lately.

Ha, 08’ UNL grad in Finance. From Chicagoland originally and still reside. I’m a fan but I’d say maybe a slightly different fan that 98% on this board which is why I like to chime in once in a while. I did not grow up in Nebraska and was pretty much too young to even recall any of their 90’s teams as my family was mostly pro-sports fans. My Nebraska fandom is as an alumni but as you can tell, from my late teens and into my mid 30’s NU has been nothing more than a slightly above average team and of course has been terrible lately, which is why I question everything this staff does because they have sucked. If I had to guess the average age of posters on this board is 55 as most seem to have lived and enjoyed the glory years. We mid-late 30’s crowd haven’t seen a thing

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT