ADVERTISEMENT

Week 8 lines

I'll take Purdue over Wisconsin. That looks to be a great battle.

I'm still not quite believing Michigan State beat Wisconsin. Prior to that game I've been shocked at how bad the Spartans have looked at times this year. I think Purdue is trending ^ and Wisconsin v.

Wow...PSU only -5?
Boy that is tempting, if Morgan is out, I think a shutout is a real possibility, their backup QB did not look prepared to play in the least....even if he plays, I think PSU defense will key on Ibrahim and force Morgan to beat them...doesn't seem like that has a real chance at happening in any way.

Penn St run D looked like ours vs Michigan. DL blown off the ball, LB filling wrong gaps, bad tackling.

Boy that is tempting, if Morgan is out, I think a shutout is a real possibility, their backup QB did not look prepared to play in the least....even if he plays, I think PSU defense will key on Ibrahim and force Morgan to beat them...doesn't seem like that has a real chance at happening in any way.
Shit...Morgan is horrible and that backup was worse.

I wonder if Mo is almost getting to the point where he tells PJ to **** off and that he isn't going to take the abuse of 40 touches a game anymore...

This game is the quitting game...the team that loses is done for the year and will fall apart...I think it will be Minny.

Living where I do in PA and living with Penn State fans I watch quite a bit of PSU football. PSU was badly exposed last week and Minnesota likes to run the ball. They have a tendency to lose at least a couple games in a row once they lose the first one and lose at least one game a year they shouldn't. That's on Franklin's poor coaching.

Now I'm not too knowledgeable about betting... but from what I've seen from Penn State over the years I wouldn't touch that -5 with a 39 1/2 foot pole...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT