ADVERTISEMENT

We got ourselves a great coach!!

Didn’t watch a whole lot of UCF this year but came away impressed with both sides of the ball. I hope Frost can flip the coach as quickly as he did at UCF.

Great to see a team with fight and a staff who has their team physically and MENTALLY prepared..
When it seemed that the momentum would swing towards Auburn they didnt go into a shell and quit...
D played lights out...Really liked the heady coach who pulled the DB back after the potential personal foul. 15 yards at that moment could have changed the outcome....
And what a great job by Coach Austin...Really had that O-line prepared to play...
Really excited for what the future holds.....

Great to see a team with fight and a staff who has their team physically and MENTALLY prepared..
When it seemed that the momentum would swing towards Auburn they didnt go into a shell and quit...
D played lights out...Really liked the heady coach who pulled the DB back after the potential personal foul. 15 yards at that moment could have changed the outcome....
And what a great job by Coach Austin...Really had that O-line prepared to play...
Really excited for what the future holds.....
ALL OF THE ABOVE

Hey guys, Northwestern fan here. I just finished watching the UCF game and I'm a believer. Also, I have had the privilege of attending two games at Memorial Stadium. Nebraska fans are the classiest and most knowledgeable of any I have come across. I wish you nothing but success in the future, please go easy on our Wildcats in the years to come.

Any current Husker who whines or complains need not apply or transfer now. A guy with one freaking hand was a beast for Frost. No more f ing excuses boys!! Get to work!!
Sorry, I could only like your post 1time. Wish I could hit the thumb a million times.

Reactions: inWV
Finally after all the years of disappointment we have a coach and staff who actually teach fundamentals and accountability.....Thank you and be patient

Any current Husker who whines or complains need not apply or transfer now. A guy with one freaking hand was a beast for Frost. No more f ing excuses boys!! Get to work!!
To be fair, Griffin is an OLB with D1 LJ and TJ chops. He is a pretty special athlete, albeit with the only one hand. He was lucky to get the coaching that molded him into a high level FB player. The NU players saw today what can be when 11 guys play at a high level on nearly every snap.

I feel like a kid at Christmas who got the dirt bike he always wanted.

I have said for years I want a coach who teaches toughness, physical, disciplined, fundamental football. Winning is good and all but I can handle a loss if the above is in place. I think we will see a whole new team next year with basically the same players. I can't wait

Reactions: StrongArm517
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT