ADVERTISEMENT

Way to watch football game AFTER it's over

Thrasher31

Junior
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2019
Feel free to delete if not allowed.

I have work during the day on Saturday and am trying to find a way to record or watch the game once I get home at about 7ish. DVR is an option through spectrum but it's 13 extra a month.

The ESPN app has some archived games available (such as Florida-Miami) from last week. But they are in the On Demand section, so you may not be able to get them if you don't have a DVR that offers On Demand.

You might want to find someone who's already recording it who will let you log into their cable account to watch their recorded version. Otherwise you'll have to watch the schedule for a replay on ESPNU. That's the only other option I can think of.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thrasher31
There are several YT channels that post the games pretty quickly after they are done. A lot of them cut out stuff to play the game in 30 or 40 minutes.
I have noticed less and less full games being posted.

I usually don't catch them live and rely on youtube to get caught up.

Feel free to delete if not allowed.

I have work during the day on Saturday and am trying to find a way to record or watch the game once I get home at about 7ish. DVR is an option through spectrum but it's 13 extra a month.

If you're passionate enough about Husker football to want to watch NU vs South Alabama after the game is over, then 13 bucks a month for the next 4 months seems like a reasonable investment. But, that may just be me.

Unfair comparison. Linda Evans was hotter than the Dallas women - you just have to be old enough to have seen her on Big Valley. Linda Evans on Dynasty = Michael Jordan as a Wizard.
Oh I remember her on big valley she was definitely hot then, your not comparing apples to apples, Victoria Principle vs Lina Evans dynasty era its Victoria hand down imo

Reactions: Lars72 and schuele
I figured something out guys. Thank you for everyone's 2c!! Everyone have fun tomorrow and GBR!!!!

I'll be disappointed if Larry Hagman's Liver doesn't chime in on this issue.

@Larry Hagman's Liver, are you out there?!?!

Yo fellas. Sorry I'm late to this very important discussion. Probably breaking the rules here with an apples-to-oranges comparison, but I really think you have to look at both in their prime years. Here they are in their early- to mid-20s.

If you're talking Dallas alone, Principal wins. With all due respect to Evans, not really a fair fight with Principal being 7+ years younger. But I'm not sure Vicky doesn't win the "prime years" comparison anyway.

Evans was pure fire, no doubt. They're both in 9 or 10 territory. But there was always something a little too polished or manufactured about her. A bit of a real-life Barbie doll. And I'm normally partial to blondes.

Vicky, on the other hand, looks like she's up for a good time. Much more approachable. Absolutely love that little smirk and those eyes... damn. Evans would probably win a traditional beauty pageant and might represent the more-coveted "trophy," but give me VP in this comparison. It's damn close though.

Linda-Evans-1133092.jpg

tumblr_m8xeci2q5z1qiflw2o1_12801.jpg

Yo fellas. Sorry I'm late to this very important discussion. Probably breaking the rules here with an apples-to-oranges comparison, but I really think you have to look at both in their prime years. Here they are in their early- to mid-20s.

If you're talking Dallas alone, Principal wins. With all due respect to Evans, not really a fair fight with Principal being 7+ years younger. But I'm not sure Vicky doesn't win the "prime years" comparison anyway.

Evans was pure fire, no doubt. They're both in 9 or 10 territory. But there was always something a little too polished or manufactured about her. A bit of a real-life Barbie doll. And I'm normally partial to blondes.

Vicky, on the other hand, looks like she's up for a good time. Much more approachable. Absolutely love that little smirk and those eyes... damn. Evans would probably win a traditional beauty pageant and might represent the more-coveted "trophy," but give me VP in this comparison. It's damn close though.

Linda-Evans-1133092.jpg

tumblr_m8xeci2q5z1qiflw2o1_12801.jpg

Bottom one wins. 10/10

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT