ADVERTISEMENT

Watching the Purdue game

I bought peacock for a year and got Netflix premium for a year for 79.99 + tax.

other options, ask friends/family for logon?

Is that new season ever coming out and...is it going to be worth watching.

I feel like that show (which was really just Dallas) got a little carried away with the daughter trying to be such a badass.
Embrace the new world BTF - only girls can be badasses now. Nothing better than watching girls beat up dudes 4x their size - truly motivating to have such lead characters set a tone for future women.

Overall I did like Yellowstone. It was no Breaking Bad or Sopranos but I enjoyed it and was hoping the last season would be out now so I could watch it in my 30 day window.

Embrace the new world BTF - only girls can be badasses now. Nothing better than watching girls beat up dudes 4x their size - truly motivating to have such lead characters set a tone for future women.

Overall I did like Yellowstone. It was no Breaking Bad or Sopranos but I enjoyed it and was hoping the last season would be out now so I could watch it in my 30 day window.
Ha...she is like the toughest meanest person ever on that show. It got so over the top.

I guess I will give the new season a chance though.

Do people just sign up for a month of Peacock? Any other options?
I was going to buy for a month last year but took a $29.99 one-time intro year deal. Figured it would have some BB games and enough other stuff worth the fee. Getting nickel and dimed for individual events is annoying but probably the future. Hopefully streamers won’t start requiring longer than one-month subscriptions.

Will my TV get AIDS?
This is just my guess BUT most viruses are written for PC's.

I don't think your smart tv has that type of operating system so it should be more like a Mac. So I would guess nothing will happen. Just open a browser and type it in.

I watch it on my Mac and there are zero issues.

Oh but you would need a firestick

• Wow
Reactions: Frozone

I don't think your smart tv has that type of operating system so it should be more like a Mac. So I would guess nothing will happen. Just open a browser and type it in.

I use a Roku. Won’t work on that?

• Haha
Reactions: BTF69

Do you use the VPN?

Yellowstone= The Sopranos on a ranch.

The per capita murder rate on the show puts Chicago to shame

Yellowstone= The Sopranos on a ranch.

The per capita murder rate on the show puts Chicago to shame
I mean I TOTALLY get copying what Dallas did, it was the most successful night time soap ever with probably the best "bad guy" ever in JR Ewing.

But even Dallas, which LITERALLY did an entire season and made it "a dream" was still more realistic.

I NEVER type college football live 2024 in the you tube page search bar and watch any game...
@HuskerOH: I had to go back to thank you for this post. Your moral leadership was inspirational, and now, using my search bar the exact same way is something I never do, either (and definitely not for the past 10 hours or anything).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT