ADVERTISEMENT

Wait! Tommie’s number isn’t retired????

Not sure how it works but some schools do not retire #'s and some schools have "rules" to have #'s hung up...like first team AA or something like that. I bet you can find out the rules if you google it.

I would have thought 15 would be "retired" but still used, if that makes sense.

Coleman currently wears it

We had kind of an unwritten retirement on it for maybe 10 years before it came back with his blessing IIRC

Pierson-El wore it, rose wore it, Torres wore it, Coleman/ Lynum this year, etc
Good point, but none are QB’s

Why are we so stuck on numbers on jerseys? Why not use letters or symbols? They need to look outside the box somewhat...

Of course I miss the numbering of counties in Nebraska depicted on license plates. We don't get that in Texas...

Reactions: puff1
Why are we so stuck on numbers on jerseys? Why not use letters or symbols? They need to look outside the box somewhat...

Of course I miss the numbering of counties in Nebraska depicted on license plates. We don't get that in Texas...
anymore than 20 might be hard to do in texas

Umanmielen's jersey?
PrincePurpleRainTributeMinnesotaFootballJersey-750x750.jpg

This was the first thing I thought of as well until I realized that Malachi was wearing it this year... That said, if he does keep the number how cool will that be to see #15 again on the field in the QB position!?!?

According to last years roster, no one wore 20, 60 or 64. I have seen others wear 20 over the years.

We should allow hexadecimal jerseys numbers. That will give you 256 numbers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT