ADVERTISEMENT

Wait.. So if Nebraska beats Iowa, the Huskers will finish ahead of the Hawkeyes in the West?

You clearly missed the point.

Nebraska started 0-6.
Iowa spent most of the season ranked.
Nebraska has played a tougher schedule.
And after all that, the Huskers can finish ahead in the division.

Thank you, Husker Jesus. Your light has shown and revealed the inequities of the hawkeyes. Now let us shout with gladness in our heart, the inevitable dominination of the evil hawkeyes to all corners of the conference.

Bullys?

Reactions: ThereIsNoPlace
Except they weren’t “one of the most experienced teams in the Big Ten” coming into the season. One team is 7-4 and the other is 4-7 so not exactly “no better”. I wish the Husker fans that cared about facts posted more.

Ok, whats your prediction? Nothing to do with football, but Iowa and Kansas are known for big bucks. You ever kill a buck with a drop tine? I haven't even seen one.

Iowa still sucks of course.

Ok, whats your prediction? Nothing to do with football, but Iowa and Kansas are known for big bucks. You ever kill a buck with a drop tine? I haven't even seen one.

Iowa still sucks of course.
Never killed one with a droptine but I had one running around my spot that had one 10+”. Never quite got him close enough for a shot. I’ve taken pictures of a couple while out driving around but it’s been a while since I’ve seen one come to think of it.

Well, I see it’s 70% chance of rain and windy so it’s gonna be low scoring, which I don’t like. I’m going to guess.... Iowa 26 Nebraska 13.

Reactions: red scowl
Never killed one with a droptine but I had one running around my spot that had one 10+”. Never quite got him close enough for a shot. I’ve taken pictures of a couple while out driving around but it’s been a while since I’ve seen one come to think of it.

Well, I see it’s 70% chance of rain and windy so it’s gonna be low scoring, which I don’t like. I’m going to guess.... Iowa 26 Nebraska 13.

Respect, I don't think either team will win that comfortably. You guys are used to a Riley coached team. I bet it's very close for whomever wins. Your reasonable. Sorry, I was rude to you.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
Hes not a buckeye fan and can't post here anymore. At least under this name, which is about his 5th or 6th.

Iowa is playing for the win (four straight) and a good bowl game. The Cornholers will play their best not to be embarrassed. Your paper mache defense may be challenged on Friday.

Iowa is playing for the win (four straight) and a good bowl game. The Cornholers will play their best not to be embarrassed. Your paper mache defense may be challenged on Friday.
Ok, oh great shithawk!

isn't io_a playing for the little kirky failrentz mediocrity bonus? you know, 8 wins?

Reactions: ThereIsNoPlace
How so? I said the average husker fan is being overprotective of the program that one can't criticize it even a little bit, so I am not sure how that turns into me being a hypocrite? Was I overprotective of the program and jumped on someone who criticized it? I don't see your logic.

You are rude and stupid, but at least you aren't pretending to be a fan of another team anymore. That's a start.

Reactions: gw2kpro
Playing for fourth in the B1G West along with NEB. Yet another mediocre sub-par season. Let that sink in. With the dumpster fire that has become our program and in the first year of rebuild, playing for the same place. How embarrassing for you. How can you all stand it being so average every single year with a few below averages seasons mixed in and once a decade an above average season?

Except they weren’t “one of the most experienced teams in the Big Ten” coming into the season. One team is 7-4 and the other is 4-7 so not exactly “no better”. I wish the Husker fans that cared about facts posted more.

Interesting that you want to come here and accuse posters on our board of ignoring facts, while every single Hawk on this board, loves to keep spouting some version of "You're 4-7, you suck. How do you think you can compete with mighty Iowa, when you have only won four games". When I look at common opponents, it looks like the two teams have similar results. Iowa and Nebraska both hammed Minnesota and Illinois, both lost close to NW and both lost by double digits to Wisconsin. Those are "Facts" too, yet that seems to be lost on Hawk fans. I think it is pretty obvious that this Nebraska team is playing pretty well right now and has been playing at least as well as Iowa for a month or so. But lets keep guaranteeing blowout wins and pounding our chest over another 7 win season. Because Nebraska fans are the delusional ones right?

Last edited:
...while every single Hawk on this board, loves to keep spouting some version of "You're 4-7, you suck...
This is literally the only ammo Herky has. If you were to ask an inbred Io_a fan, their storied program only began 3 years ago.

Reactions: headcard
Wait, Nebraska will have a losing record in the B1G? Again? Hahahahahahahahaha and here I thought your coach was the second coming. Congrats on beating a Michigan state team who couldn’t catch a ball 4th quarter due to snow. Your cornerbacks played great though....

You guys are a garbage team. It is absolutely hilarious to listen to you guys when you have 4 wins against shite teams. Wow how the long time ago mighty have fallen (mighty in the big 12)
Yet you nearly lost to the worst Nebraska team in a century and Maryland. Let that sink in.

Wait, Nebraska will have a losing record in the B1G? Again? Hahahahahahahahaha and here I thought your coach was the second coming. Congrats on beating a Michigan state team who couldn’t catch a ball 4th quarter due to snow. Your cornerbacks played great though....

You guys are a garbage team. It is absolutely hilarious to listen to you guys when you have 4 wins against shite teams. Wow how the long time ago mighty have fallen (mighty in the big 12)
Check back next year kid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT